Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,926 through 20,940 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

ah i deff want to go now …there is a 2 friends going ( coulpe ) but i think ill feel like a spare wheel if i go with them 2 …feck dh it will be a brill night 😥 but if he comes with me then i wont have a babysitter

rossylisa

mc hughs gismo… wonder can you pay at the door

Gismo

This type of show wouldn’t be a real couply think rossy so i’m sure you wouldn’t feel like spare wheel as you would be too busy laughing your ar*e off 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

was just reading the drogheda indo and saw that. would love to have gone to see him. like yummy, too late to get babysitter now as i need one for tomorrow night too. hubby is playing in mcphails tomorrow night in his new band. think i might be going to that.

Taylor5

just reading back over the post, mad things " I dont mind birds but I chased him out with a baseball bat" 😆 😆 😆 😆

Rossy I was playing golf one day and went to pick my ball out of the hole and there was a huge frog in there, and I touched it 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 then dh chased me around with it in his hand…… I hate frogs.

I was going to go to pj tonight, scole is going with her dh but didnt want to look like a spare tit with them….. seen him in vicars street and he hit me with his newspaper 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Hate frogs aswell, such ugly creatures!!! Anyway I’m away home – talk tomorrow!

noeleenw

i put my coat on one day and put my hand in the pocket there was a mouse in it 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

ah noeleen, 😯 😯 i have just screamed here 😯 . oh my god i would die. i remember lying in bed at home and a mouse crawled up the curtains. i nearly fell down the stairs in the panic to get my dad. he caught him in minutes but i slept on the sofa that night even though i knew he was gone.

another time living here in my house, got up easter sunday took the lovely thomas the tank engine egg out of the press to give to my son and the egg was gone. all that was left was the foil paper. the little shits(mice) had eaten all the chocolate.

Canucklass

Hello

Anyone about?

joey_rudd

hi all, how was everyones day?

I spent all day in the crumlin hospital for children all day, D had a check up
    have to go back in 2 weeks to get her cast changed

Taylor5

i put my coat on one day and put my hand in the pocket there was a mouse in it 😆 😆

Oh my God I say you got the fright of you life, I dont mind mice as they are pretty harmless….. but was in the shed on day and move a pair of golf shoes and a mouse jumped out I almost shit myself, had a look in the shoe and there was a little next with 3 or 4 baby mice…. aahhhhh

Edthat would happen to the easter eggs in our house, but it wasnt a mouse it was mysly sister, my brother would get the blame… but after a few year we copped on that the "mouse" ate everyones eggs but not hers, so she was rumbled big time 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Morning, its FRIDAY!!!!! AND a long weekend!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

yip and its get better for yummy & i as we’re off next week but sure you guys only have a short one

Yvonne

Hey don’t rub it in!!! 😆 A short week next week is right, off Monday and I don’t work on a Wednesday! Unfortunately we are working Good Friday, then the following week I am going to England for a few days, no time away!

munchin
    Participant

yeah we work good friday too, i’m off to england next week – thats why i’m off. looking forward to the break – dh still not working – not for lack of trying but fingers crossed something will turn up soon

Viewing 15 posts - 20,926 through 20,940 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.