Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 20,521 through 20,535 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 ill leave the sick men to ye girls !!!

yeah it is a pity gis, but sure theres always next time, never say no to the valley in 🙂

no news yet jo, 1st phase being released mid april and i left in all my up to date stuff (p60, wages) on monday so i presume they are working on it!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Gosh nail bitin time now then!!!!!!!!!!! Wdnt it be brill to get one! Wont find april now! Friggin wk are flyin!!!

So far im gain for next Thur gis, have to see waht way im gonna work the tan etc. Another weddin next sat n like to get tan done 2 days before! Have to see what beautican says this eve when gettin tan done n ask her boutnext wk what she recommends!

munchin
    Participant

morning girls laughing at you all thinking it’s great it wednesday – i aint so happy i thought it was thursday this morning!!!!!!!

good luck with house yummy – the auld waiting is nail bitting alright

joanne when is your wedding, how’s all the plans coming along – great fun

hi gismo how’s the little fella?

e’s been waking waking during the night but discovered a tooth a bit back is coming through – was delighted she slept last night (which means so did mammy 😆 😆 )

Joanne06
    Participant

Munchin weddins 7 MONTHS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feckin scarey!!! This time 7 mths ill be either sippin my champers or on the loo with the runs!!! lol!!!

Gismo

Hi munchin. The little man is grand thank god he has a bit of a cold but don’t mind that so much at all as he is in great form which is half the battle.

Wow Jo you really won’t feel the time going. I can’t believe February is nearly gone and its Paddy’s weekend soon…and then easter and then i’m away to Holland woo hoo

yummymummy

too much info jo 🙂
    that will fly by!!!!! sure its nearly march!!!
    woho, gis i love love love paddys day, parade, babysitter and pub for the day OH YEAH!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

I know its flyin!! cant bloody wait! Makeup trial on Friday!!!! Hope its perfect!

Ya drunken bowsie ya yum!!!! lol!! Parade yes deffo but pubs fecki hate them on paddys!!!! We go to the dog racin and take A with us!Does be entertainment there for kids all day n can drink n bet at same time!!! Great craic! Disco etc after races too!

Gismo

I got with the hubby on paddy’s day so its kinda our anniversary. I don’t fancy the pubs much at all. We go the parade with the little lad and then do something like go to park if weather good

yummymummy

nah we head to mc phails for the day, get the corner and not budge till late evening!!!
    only day i ever go out early and j either with his dad or my ma so im a happy bunny i tell ya!!!! 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Nice jus to have a break from wk! Short wk that wk with good friday too isnt it?! And then easter mon!

yummymummy

yeah i took 3 days off and ended up with 10 days hahahaha nice one!!!! cant fecking wait!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

SOOOooo tempted to do the same!!!!!!!!! Might have a bad back maybe n pull a sickie!!! lol!!! Need to saveme friggin hols for weddin!!! Wanna take a nice long break n save days for nice break at xmas too!

yummymummy

its only 3 days jo, the tues ,wed and thurs 🙂

how many have ya taken so far???

Joanne06
    Participant

Ive still got 27.5 days left after i take fri off this wk, thats with hils i didnt take last yr! So ive 5 days def down for xmas and ill see after that what ill take! I want to work as close toweddin as i can, wk for honeymoon, wk after honeymoon were we’re gonna do somethin nice with aaron and ten ill see after that! I still have to bring aaron to school in ardee the wk after that wk (gettin confusin) so not sure if ill take another wk off or go to work!

yummymummy

when is he moving schools?? or is he not?

Viewing 15 posts - 20,521 through 20,535 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.