Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Drama inservice!! Did ya ever hear such shite!! What all the teachers doin….acting!!!! My god! Thats a good one!

yummymummy

what a drama inservice pink?

aw bless jo but these things have to be done. are u mad he pays €50 a week and thats it, which is what i use to pay the childcare ha ha. he pays half for other things like b day and x mas and glasses etc.

Joanne06
    Participant

My X pays a miserable €60 a wk so not much dif! Ive been gettin that since Aaron was blorn thou! But im still at home with f’all bills to pay. Id be expectin moreif i were you! I was at my solicitor already to hit my X with another bill when we do move to Cooley cos my expenses will be higher n school will cost a lot more etc cos aaron wil be older! X has good job n does nixers n works in pub so he AINT short of money miserable so n so! X still pays half xmas toys etc.

pinkbabe

Yummy my mate runs an afterschool in the highlands she is 20 euro an afternoon inc. proper dinner n very flexable hours wise. Her summer/day off rate is 40 euro per day.

pinkbabe

I get no maintanance what so ever never have !!!

yummymummy

pink my prob is that i need to get someone to collect jack from school and the afterschool he goes to runs that service as its only around the corner from the school. i love the girls that look after him they are great.
    my x told me if i look for anymore money he’ll go on the dole LOL. to be honest i can live without his money i dont like hassle in my life i like the easy life so i dont argue over money at all. after all he picks jack up everyday and feeds him so i cant begrudge that.

i only got maintenace when we split up. he putit inot my bank without me knowing!!

ps if i was to pay €40 a day in the summer it would cost me €160 rather than the €80 it costs in the playschool he already in.

Joanne06
    Participant

U serious pinkbabe!! Ur now partner is not the kids father?!!!

pinkbabe

Sorry Joanne I thought u knew that no he is not the sperm donor but he is ‘daddy’ 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

€160 no way!! My mam minds a wee one for a woman up the road n charges her €10 a day and has her from 8 am to 6 pm 3days a wk n mam feeds the child n puts him to bed etc etc. Thats robbery! God this country makes me so mad sometimes!

yummymummy

id love to have a childminder for jack. in sept he will be fin school at 2.45 and will need someone every 3rd week to pick him up and look after him till 4.30. the joys of starting to look for that aw well.

wish my ma would retire LOL

pinkbabe

I get about 7 euro an hour at the min but I am a qualified childminder (I went to college for 2 years), I only work 2-3 days a week 7-11 depending on the little fellas mam’s days.

Joanne06
    Participant

No shuh im a late comer to this site!!! I lost all the introductions in the early days pinkbabe!! My god hes some nerve not to paytowards his kids. Even if its him that has no int inthem he sd still be payin towards them. Its brill that theyve a father figure. You really have to look up to men that do that dont ya, like seriously, my Joe looks as aaron as his own too, of course hes his dad that he sees every wk end but he comes to joe with his questions etc. THey really look up to each other!

yummymummy

i agree, i would get as much money as i could from him. just cos he not want anything to do with them does not mean he should be able to get away with financially supporting the kids HE MADE!!! men like that disgust me.
    i hope when a do find a man that jack will take to him , would hate if they didnt get on.

Joanne06
    Participant

DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT SIDE OF THINGS MISSEY!!! THAT SIDE OF THINGS WORK THEMSELVES OUT!!!!!!! You should NEVER think like that yummy!

happymumblemum
    Participant

whats happened to marie today.. last i heard she was off to a new mother an d toddler group ……. never seen again… yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i watch too much telly!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.