Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,871 through 15,885 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Have a detached house so they shouldn’t come through from next door’s attic unless they are flying mice 😆 😆 😆 😆 But they were in her shed and got through from the pipes…hopefully our dog will keep them at bay…I hate mice!!!

rossylisa

im feeling left out tell me jo 🙁 🙁

pinkbabe

hi ladies

I have been chasing my tail again dropped kids to school & ended up running a few errands for a friend just tesco shop & postoffice but made her life a little easier she has a 2 year old & a 7 week old & her other ‘child’ is going to the debs tonight so she was a little under pressure.

Hows everyone??

MNG

Hi Pinkbabe 🙂

yr very kind yr friend is really lucky havin you around 🙂
    i was running around the town yesterday after my work has ended..
    is so funny then i met my mgr im with two bags full of grocery stuff..

Gismo

A woman’s work is never done as they say. Even the weekends are hectic as playing catch up time with babs…oh to win the lotto and not have to work

yummymummy

think id be bored outta my tree if i stayed at home, i like working but i wish there was a balance where u didnt feel guilty.

god im yawning here i nearly sucked in the room, im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

pinkbabe

I think I have a happy medium @ min but was wrecked after working last night (God never happy)

Taylor5

Girls you know the night out on the 2nd, did you see Libby is doing a fund raiser in the bv that night, 10 euro a ticket, have a look at Drogheda Area News….. could we do the skating then the bv for laughs and drinks?

rossylisa

i seen it if there is music on then id go

Taylor5

She did answer your question 😕 So maybe there isnt music.

Did anyone see the steam train in Drogheda today?

Ds and I where in Wheaton hall today and I hear a peep peep, I said to ds that sounds like a steam train, we drove to the station and got to have a good look at it before it headed off towards Dundalk…… would have loved to see it going over the bridge. Ds wasnt bothered at all but I was delighted

rossylisa

well then dont think ill be going but will buy a ticket because its a good cause

taylor at christmas the steam train has santa on board giving out sweets i hear it all the time and see it heading up to dundalk from my bedroom window

i never get the train only once for a treat for dd to laytown but i know the first train in the morn and the last one at night cos i can hear it and im no where near the station ifykwim 😆 😆

joey_rudd

night all am off to try and get some sleep…if anything happens you’ll know about it 😆

posie

good luck joey – will keep the fingers crossed for you

rossylisa

night joey hopefully you will get some sleep

Taylor5

Rossy I can hear the trains chugging by Wheaton hall and Grange Rath…. and Im on the opposite side of the Dublin road. I wonder how the people who almost live on the tracks manage?
    I tried to book the santa train but all the tickets are gone…. ds didnt care for the steam train but was full of chat about the normal train heading to Dublin 🙄 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 15,871 through 15,885 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.