Im pregnant!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    scole1

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO WAY YOU’RE PREGNANT……why didn’t ya tell me 😉 ….ha ha ha….delighted you can tell everyone greatest thing to happen to ya……have to hold back looking at things for ya…..

JOEY = do not start saying everyone at playgroup is having babies, you’re the one that farts them out and believe me i’m staying away from whatever drinking water you lot are all drinking fertile bunch of girlies for a lest another year or so….stitched enough for 4 babies am i 😆 😆 😆 😆

but delighted taylor….

trixiebell
    Participant

Congrats Taylor, delighted for you.

Another MM addict here, so knew as well 🙂

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joey_rudd

i only have 3 children, yeah i know i had them pretty much straight after the other one but it sounds like i’m popping babies every minute 😯 😆

scole i’d be watching what goes into the tea/coffee down at the play group from now on 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taylor congrats to you and K, your looking very well for 16 weeks. Girls what out for your garlic fries in Eddies they are no longer safe 😆 😆

Taylor5

I know the last night in Eddies I was eating a bit of everyones food 😳 😳 😳 😳 I was like "Oh that looks tasty" 😆 😆 😆 Dont know how I’ve only put on 2Ibs so far, ti should be about 20 at the rate Im eating…. but gone salad mad but maily tomatoes! was fruit mad on ds.

Yeah Scole you better watch the tea in playgroup

Yvonne

Congratulations Taylor!!!! 😆 😆 😉

happymumblemum
    Participant

thats fantastic news I am very pleased for you 😀 😀

Taylor5

Thank you girls for all the good wishes

Happymammy

Heya shes great, 4 weeks now, ahs is the best baby in the worldsooo contented! i cant beleive it and the mad thing is i havnt lost that urge to have another one!!! i seriously would have another baby no problem! But i really would hope id have no morning sickness!!! thats all thats putting me off for the next 5 years as i couldnt cope with a baby and being that sick atlease my dd1 was old enough so i could lie down and rest and she was more able to fend for herself for those few weeks!!!

Well for now, we will all be monitoring your movements and hot flushes!!! 😆

Are you gonna find out what you are having? 😀

Taylor5

What movement is that? Bowel movements!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yes we found out on ds so we will find out again…. God dh is doing my head in talking to me while Im trying to post 🙄

munchin
    Participant

Hey congratulations missus delighted for you – yep i’ll mind my chillie fries next week 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

hey taylor, congratulations to you and your dh. delighted for you. i am also on MM.

Taylor5

God who didnt know thanks to MM 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Rossy was the only one who pm’d me and told me she knew, the rest of you must have had a pain in my arse waiting for me to come out 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

not on mm but some one told me alright….. not very private if u have the same name on both sites 😆 😆 you wouldnt want to be talking about your piles or some thing lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor5

Go on who told you? Spill the beans

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.