I need Help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cazmurph08

Hi there,

I was just wondering. I had a baby four months ago. I’m getting married in 8 weeks and need to lose my baby belly. I’ve been eating healthly, taking a spin and tone class once a week and I’ve started swimming and the weight just doesn’t seem to be moving. I don’t eat alot of fruit or veg so I’ve started making my own smoothies with low fat yoghurt. Do you have any tips? I’ve tried the Zumba game for the wii too.

Thanks,
    Cazmurph08

Taylor5

if your in Drogheda get in touch with Laura from Labfitness, i think they do a class called "mummy tummy"
    Walking is great, an exercise balll is brilliant for sit ups, green tea is another tip…. also eathing enough is very important.
    Good luck and dont stress too much, im sure you will look and feel beautiful on your big day and i bet your hubbie to be would rather a happy wife to be then a stressed out on 😉

laura

hi Cazmurphy08,

you mentioned you had a baby 4 months ago… if you let me know what your goals are i might be able to suggest a few things…

are you looking to loose weight, if so how much?
    what size are you and what is your perfect size for your frame?
    are you looking more to tone?

once you reply to this, i will be able to point you in the right direction

laura
    labfitness

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Caz, Laura @ Lab Fitness is amazing and can give you some great guidance. There are some great classes in there like Anti Gravity Yoga, which is amazing for toning up and feeling great.

Well worth checking them out if you’re nearby. If not, Laura may still be able to give you some advice if you let her know what you are hoping to achieve in next few weeks.

Good luck.

cazmurph08

Hi Laura,

I am currently in between a size 16/18 and about 13 stone. I would love to get down to a size 12. I know thats unrealistic with only 8 weeks til the wedding but any help would do. I would also love to tone my tummy. Any tips would be a great help.

Thanks,
    Cazmurph08

laura

hi Caz,

i think the key is to focus on short term goals and not long term otherwise you might loose interest.

I would recommend you do as much cardio exercise as possible, to burn the most amount of calories. Walk absolutely everywhere and if you can get a pair of ankle and wrist strap weights from argos (nike ones are the most comfortable ones) and wear them all day long (this will work wonders with arms and calves)

drink at least 2 lt of water per day. Stay away from coffee and tea and any other drink than water!! this is vital!!

if you email me to laura@labfitness.com your usual daily diet i will be able to advise you on what to change.

If you wish to do any of our classes i would suggest the following

– skinny jeans (tues at 7)
    – zumba (wed at 9, thurs at 8)
    – yummy bummy killer tummy (tues at 7)

all of these classes are 9 euro for pay as you go and will give you some results

🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Laura – I love that you have a class called skinny jeans!! I am so going to that after this baby is out 😆

cazmurph08

Thanks a millions Laura,

I’ll pop out and get some weights. You might see me in a class or two if I am up home before the wedding otherside it willl be me sticking to cardio and walking. Also going to stop the coffee now.

Thanks again
    Cazmurph08

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.