Host family for students

Home Forums Louth Chat Host family for students

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rubymum

Hi,

I am thinking of hosting foreign students this summer but not sure where to start. Does anyone know who organises the foreign student exchanges in the Bettystown/Mornington area? Or if you have experience of hosting students would be glad of any tips.

Thanks
    A

Happymammy

Hi

Try Dalmac language school and edgewater college. 🙂

Taylor5

look at the banner on the right Edgewater collage think they were looking for host families last year

Fabienne

you can also try
    http://www.lingoo.eu/

had a student via this website (they change things a bit since last year I think).

It was ok.

Fabienne

hjs

Cora McDonnell, LanguageOn, have had Spanish student for last two years, brilliant experience for everyone both times – pm me for more details.

Think Sabbi may have already sent u my details as I am having some it probs at mo following spilling cereal on laptop 2 days ago!!!

Call me on those for chat no prob

I have been taking students from Edgewater college for six years now. You need to be within walking distance to the college. Great experience learning about all the different cultures. [/i]

rubymum

Thanks all for the feedback. Will try Dalmac and Cora. We are too far from Edgewater I’d say!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.