Hi, I’m Anne-Marie…

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi, I’m Anne-Marie…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anne-Marie

I would firstly like to congratulate the brains behind this website and wish you the very best of luck with it, i will definately spread the word.

I’m so glad i was listening to the radio this morning, this has come just at the right time for me. I have a little boy who will be three in July and i have a baby on the way who is also due in July (talk about timing) anyway, I will need all the help and advice i can get as i want to start potty trainig in the next few weeks and haven’t a clue where to start aswell as trying to prepare my little boy for the new arrival. All advice welcome.

[/i]

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome to mumstown anne-marie!!
    This website has really been a godsend for me too!

You will get plenty of great advice here. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Enjoy, and happy chatting!

Yvonne

Welcome to Mumstown Anne Marie, you will love being on here, we all do!! 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Anne-Marie,

Welcome, sounds like you need some mums to chat to with all your have going on at the moment 😆 😆

There is a brilliant ‘Ask the expert’ on here for pregnancy & birth, she can answer any questions you might have. You can ask her on a topic or by PM if you prefer.

There is also a local events guide where you can add an event you think other parents in your county would like, or you can see events other people have put up. Theres plenty to keep you occupied

Or you can just natter away with the rest of us mums!!

Enjoy! 😉

Anne-Marie

Thank you Sabbi, that’s good to know, I’ll definately check it out!

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome Anne-Marie!

You’ll have a ball chatting with all the mums! We can be quite a mad bunch at times! 😉 All in a good way, I promise!

Congrats on your pregnancy…. and Have fun Potty Training!
    You’ll know if the timing is right for your little one…. don’t put pressure on yourself or your ds…. it will happen! 😉

Where are you based?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.