Hello Wicklow Members

Home Forums Wicklow Chat Hello Wicklow Members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello to everyone, welcome to the website to those that have recently joined and a well overdue nod to those that have been with us for awhile.

As some of you might be aware we run several events throughout the country and now we would like to concentrate in Wicklow to suit you.

Let us know where would best suit, what kind of event would you like and we will contact some of the local establishments and see if they will look after us, sometimes the owners/proprietors/managers agree to give us a discount or something extra free.

So maybe we can do something for you.

To get things started, what location would suit you the best, we will try and help everyone but numbers will dictate our direction for now.

nicholacm

well i live in arklow so that would be best for me

nz2

Hey there i live in tullow in carlow-i know there are people interested in these events here but they need a bit of encouragement .It would be fantastic to see something happen-i was involved in trying to get something off the ground in tullow but it kind of just burnt out which was frustrating. i would love to be of any help ! rach

jen78

hi there .. i’m in kilcoole so that would be perfect! but greystones also good for me 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys

Many thanks for all your votes in the Poll, we are looking to start something very soon, so if you could just drop a line, let us know where your based and where suits, that would be great.

nz2 – we’re hoping to get something going again in the Carlow area, talk to you very soon!

Corinne9

Hi Everyone! New to the area. We moved to a house that’s halfway between Bray and Greystones so both areas ok. 🙂 Would love to meet up with other mums or be in touch via Mumstown, exchange tips, thoughts, questions, local practical knowledge, etc. 😉 i moved from Drogheda, ‘birthplace’ of Mumstown, so it was really quite a nice thing to have a virtual parents’ community like that. Hopefully we can have something like that here too.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Corinne,

We miss you up here!!! How are you getting on in gorgeous Wicklow?

if you ever feel like a drive please come up to our Drogheda or Dundalk monthly parent & toddlers and then soon, we will be coming to Wicklow for an event hopefully. 😀

Hope you guys are settling in well, see you soon 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.