Happymammy had her baby!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Happymammy had her baby!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Brilliant. A huge congrats Happy. Sounds like you aced it. Look forward to hearing the details. 😀

ed1
    Participant

congratulations happymammy and DP. 4 hours …..wow. i love the name ava.

kcireland

Ava welcome to this world!
    You have a great Mammy, Daddy & beautful big sister!
    Happymammy you are amazing to manage all that beauty in just 4 hours!

scole1

well done happymammy….well done delighted for ya dying to see bab…..rest up….. xx

meabh

congrats happymammy 😀

Taylor5

Scole thats not what you said when I told you she had No stitches 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

posie

Congrats HappyMammy. Brilliant News 😀 😀

scole1

i know the biatch…..not saying what you said….sorry happymammy…. 😆 😆

pinkbabe

Congrats

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Heya girls

Thanks a million for all the lovely replies god im in tears now!! 😆

It went great! Heres to the big swipe!!!!!! 😯 It was all worth it i would def recommend it! Little cramps during the day after that, and then at 5am the waters broke (all over the beau!) although it still took me ten minutes to wake his ass up! And to be honest it took me hour to get my head around the fact that i was actually in labour! So i jumped in the bath, raging i put off shaving the legs till Friday thinking i had time!! 😆
    Anyway, all the family stayed that night so they where all running around, my dad even wanted to pop on a fry up!!
    Jumped in the car, and off to the labour ward. Got to the labour ward and i wasnt even in real labour!! So these contractions are pretend i suppose!
    I got a warning of dp to be nice and i was put on the drip and within an hour i was 4cm! I got the epidural when i sucked two cylinders of gas and air! and sat there for the next 2hours listening to all the others screaming in agony and there i was having a great laugh with the midwifes! I thought it would be a great idea to play eye spy!! "I spy with my little eye something beginning with F " Guess what!!!
    So after putting the poor midwifes threw my stupidness i was ten cm and i could feel the head. No pain but the sensation is sooo weird!

The midwife was excellent! She just let her come down with 1/2 pushes and let the baby do the work herself and with that 4 pushes and out she popped! No stitches or anything. Absolutely brilliant labour if there can be one! She feeds 60mls every 3 hours burps herself and off to sleep! I got 6 hours sleep lastnight! I had to give her a little shake just to make sure i wasnt imaginging it!!

So there you go. All with, so im walking around with cabbage leaves and blocked boobies! So i didnt breastfeed and to be honest my pure boobs are sooooooo sore. So if any of you have any ideas on how to drain blocked boobied that would be great!!
    The DD loves her to bits and the DP is gone a big sofrty although he is still coming to terms with the fact he has to spend the rest of his life surrounded by women after coming from a family of men!
    Thanks girls, im off to count her little fingers and toes again and all the little creases in the back off her neck 😀 xxxxxxxxx

yummymummy

aw bless happymammy!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

and well done on the labour!!!!!

Jenny!!!

jaysus you make it sound easy, might have a few more meself now 😆 😆 well done, all over now till the next time. 😆

Yvonne

Oh wow, thats a great story.. does make it sound easy! Congratulations, you done really well.

Congrats again, xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s brilliant. Were you at OLOL? I had the midwives there and no stitches either. They rock!!!

When do we get to see Happymini??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.