Happy St Patricks day

Home Forums National Chat Happy St Patricks day

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kasia

after yesterday’s attractons kids weren’t the best 🙁 always something 🙄 🙄

scole1

that’s a shame, hopefully will organise something for next week will keep ya posted…..hope all ok soon…

Moonflower

Seems ages away now since parade! was fab parade, gr8 2 see so many lining streets. woudl be lovely 2 do mumstown one next year.. 🙂

Our Drogheda Animal Rescue Float broke down…it was such a pretty float, bein towed by a vintage tractor…the man who owned the tractor was so disappointed…but it couldnt be helped we had been stoppin & startin for ages. so we had to unload all the children & dogs and walk the parade!

Taylor, the dog i took is just so cuddly..by end of parade she got jist of wat to do and kept goin & sittin at childrens feet so she would get a rub.brought her home and gave her a lovely plate of beef stew for bein good!!

I couldnt make firestation on tuesday as had no car…forgot Dh was working this week…hope it was good fun Scole? Your night away sounds so lovely…some things r really worth the money arent they & things like that to me certainly r!!

We r off to "roscommon" saturday nite….no laughin anyone…i knwo it doesnt sound very exotic but hav bridal suite booked for a romantic night away!! so we shal see 😆 wanted ds to come too…but Dh has put foot down….

😯

Moonflower

sorry ds kept pressin return on keyboard so message got posted very long!! 😆

Taylor5

Moonflower enjoy your romantic night away…… we went to mullingar for a weekend away once upon a time, but we also book the bridal suite

scole1

ohhhh enjoy your time away nice to reconnect without having to think if ds is okay every 2 mins…..enjoy……

the firestation was great you should have contacted taylor or myself we would’ve brought ya…….

anyway enjoy your weekend have fun…behave 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.