Happy St Patricks day

Home Forums National Chat Happy St Patricks day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pinkbabe

Hope ur all having a good day today

kasia

so,
    what do you think about this years parade???
    that was my first parade in drogheda and it wasn’t to bad:)
    there are some pictures
    http://fotoforum.gazeta.pl/5,2,reyka.html
    but the weather – you couldn’t ask for more!!!!

pinkbabe

I didn’t go to a parade today 🙁

libby

Parade was great, loads of people linning the street – great to see so many out

Didn’t see much as we were in it.

joey_rudd

didn’t get to the parade today, nice pictures! 🙂

Taylor5

We went today and it was great, we took tonnes of pictures of trucks and cars and ds has been looking at the laptop all evening…… it was great and the weather was fab.

Libby didnt see you but seen Moonflower and she looked great as usuall.

Moonflower your dog is beautiful, like a big teddy bear…. it was a pity about your float

scole1

ahh missed the parade hope you all had fun……i was away in the Ritz in Powerscourt, had dinner in Gordan Ramsay’s and stayed over really enjoyed it great night away….defo reccomend…..

happy st paddy’s day all….Kasia photos are great

pinkbabe

sounds like a great st paddys day scole

Taylor5

Hi there
    Did C get to the parade? What did you think of the place/food etc? What did you have to eat?
    All the gossip

scole1

was great, no he didn’t go ah well he had fun in his nan’s baking daddy’s birthday cake…..

place was lovely very nice the room was lovely had a lovely bath and watched your a star while having a bath…..sank right into it……

food was yummy, but didn’t like the truffles, had a comsomme or whatever topped with truffle and asked for the chef to makeit without the truffle topping, tasted like smelly farts and gone off cheese too over powering…..anyway the matre de (sp) was asking why did i not like it, i said not that it wasn’t nice i’m sure the compostion was nice but i just found it too overpowering it was a soup thingy with beans and ravioli that came with my pigeon main course was yummy, i had for starters Roast scallops with duck consommé, cucumber, lemon foam and perle caviar, (yes CAVIAR) was nice …main course was Squab pigeon with red wine artichoke puree and lemon and cumin sauce, pigeon ravioli with borlotti bean cappucino
    desert i had Hot chocolate and salted caramel fondant with milk ice cream bits and bobs in between i just copied my dinner from the website to tell ya what it is but it was yummy, really enjoyed it……..they did a special platter desert for dh with happy birthday and his name in choclate sauce on the platter it was yummy too……staff very nice and our matre de (sp) was very pleasent french and funny odd combination but very nice in deed……would recomend didn’t go to the spa as dh’s ears not fully better yet…..oh the life of reilly…. 😆

Yvonne

Sounds lovely Scole, would love to do that!

scole1

defo recommend, it was only 400 all in for the meal and stay over obviously drink is more but enjoyed it….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kasia .. thanks for adding the pictures! They’re great!

kasia

not a problem:) didn’t get better shots, not easy with two kids around:))

scole1

kasia where were you today you missed the firestation…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.