Funtasia Special Offer Thread

Home Forums National Chat Funtasia Special Offer Thread

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    joeyrudd

would you know why they have chosen to stop doing the rollerskating whenever they feel like it….myself and mysister have been going each week for nearly a year now but last week we went and they said they just closed it and weren’t reopening it because they sent those staff home
    for the past few weeks before this they didn’t have any staff on it but sold us the tickets so we had to wait nearly 20 minutes for someone to let us on
    then we only got 20 minutes, it wasn’t our fault for being late so we should of really got our moneys worth…..usually there are lovely people there working on the skating rink but, its just the last few weeks
    we really look forward to it each week but don’t know if it would be open if we went up, we tried to ring up but no one answers or don’t know anything if they do

jayne

I have one small complaint, both my husband and i enjoy the occassional drink, but we do so mostly when the kids have gone to bed etc. and when kids are around they know it’s for adults only. I really hate the champagne and hype that goes with it. i feel it sets a precidence for them as they get older and then start looking for the real deal. there should be enough excitment about the cake without having to introduce the kids champagne. sorry for the rant. just think it’s a waste of time and money. also it tastes deplorable.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Joey, I’ll ask admin to check on the roller skating and get back to you on it asap.

Jayne I’m not a big fan of the champagne myself but my kids love it, they think its great fun so I just let them enjoy it at the parties they go to. Its only every so often so don’t mind too much. But I see your point. If only it was real champers and it was for the parents I wouldn’t mind going to so many parties there!! 😀 😀

Yvonne

Sabbi, just wondering if my issue was passed to them… would be interested to hear their excuses….. I know her party was a while ago, but would like to know, am still tempted to contact them about it… however I have no intention of ever holding her party their again unless they change things…

Joey thats bad form that they have done that, you and your sis are very regular there…. even if they changed the times, they should have notice of it….

joeyrudd

thank you sabbi and dave 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.