Funtasia Special Offer Thread

Home Forums National Chat Funtasia Special Offer Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All,

We would like to welcome Funtasia to the Mumstown website. Over the coming weeks we will be working with Funtasia and they will have various offers for the Mumstown members.

As per the Banner advert at the top of the page, if you click you will go into the main page for Funtasia – where you can choose the Waterpark in Drogheda or the Funpark in Bettystown.

Funtasia Waterpark and Funtasia Bettystown are happy to offer group deals for Mumstown members – whether its a group going roller skating, using the Water facilities or a birthday party there is a group offer so let us know if you are interested.

trixiebell
    Participant

ah ha! Great! It’s a pity we didnt know about this yesterday, we could have got a discount in the play area. 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

We had about 8 or more kids there yesterday….. great to know.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Spent a good few hours there last week – had to do something that got us out of this weather and kept kids entertained!

Will be back again this week while they’re still on mid-term 😆 😆

pinkbabe

Thats great, superminder & I will be bringing the kids when she is feeling better 🙂

Yvonne

I rang this afternoon to book my Dd’s party at the end of the month and enquirer about the discount for booking it. She had to ring me back as she didn’t know anything about it. There is no discount!!!! It’s only if a group of Mums are booking it…. Disappointing and very misleading!

Taylor5

i was up there on Saturday or Sunday bowling asked if there was a Mumstown discount, the girl told me "oh we were going to do something like that but it never happened"
    Did see when i came home that you have to print off the banner voucher, will do the next time.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Booked my 5 year old’s party here, had 11 kids and got the whole thing for 119 euro at the Bettystown Funtasia. It was great, we were there for 2.5 hours and since then, some of the other parents have done the same.

Saves all the hassle and we go home to a clean house!!

Our daughter is 3 in July, we’ll be heading here for sure, easy peasy….

Taylor5

God 119 thats very good, was going to do a house party and bouncy castle….. at that price might just do funtasia instead.

Yvonne

Thats a great price Sabbi… as the minimum price in Drogheda is €14.95 per child.. they really should look at doing some offers in Drogheda…. Bettystown is not handy for me at all, when I rang that day, the lady I spoke to told me to try there!

Yvonne

Well had DD’s party there on Saturday and was very disappointed!!
    The host was a lovely girl but wasn’t great at keep the kids interested at the food part (I had her party there before and have been at a couple recently)…
    They are obviously cutting costs to themselves but not passing them on!! They used to get champagne glass for the champers, but now just plastic cups… got extra drinks for them as they heat was unreal!, I had to serve it up…. 2 children were left ages without food….

And while they were eating (her party was the only one eating at the time) the next party came up and they were put right next to us… so there were starting all their shouting etc… just felt they should have had them a bit away….

And then the party bags… WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! There were a miserable white paper bag, with a bendy pencil, a lollipop and a couple of vouchers… for Bettystown!!!!! They were all given a voucher seperately to this for half price entry to the Waterpark and one for money off your deposit if you are booking a party…. she explained it all to the children (eh they are all 6 years old!!!), pointless, they don’t understand them or care!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Sounds rough Yvonne….I bet it was ROASTING in their at the weekend!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

That’s sounds bad Yvonne – I’ll get admin to pass that feedback on, I’m sure they would want to know you were not happy.

We had the last party in Bettystown and it was great, its handy for us and I like the little play area for babies, toddlers as its up beside the food area and away from the boisterous bigger kids.

We’re going to Bettystown this weekend, hope its good!!

Yvonne

I think they are clever at getting you to pay the balance before the food comes out…. By right I should have complained but DD was happy and I couldn’t stay there any longer with the heat!!

They are really trying to promote Bettystown as when I enquired about the special offer advertised here, (before it was changed to it being only in Bettystown!!) was told to try there for the offers and then to give vouchers for there too.

Thanks Sabbi, will be interesting to see if I hear anything…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Funtasia along with the Daily Star arerunning a special offer this week

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.