free to air tv v’s sky

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment free to air tv v’s sky

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Waffy1

they’re obviously told not to offer it free until someone threatens to leave. Rang my sister afterwards so she’s gonna try it tomorrow! Terrible the things you have to do! 😆 😆

Taylor5

i tell everyone the same….

Fabienne

We threatened them to leave, and we had to because they didn’t want to replace the sky box that was making an awfull noise.
    We spend 6 /8 months with only free to air channels.
    Then decide to go back to sky (not much choice….) under my name, new customer, and we got the sky box.
    Since my husband recieves letters from sky offering him 1 year half price.
    We should have waited longer.

Fabienne

Taylor5

We got those letter this week 1 year half price…. my contract is up in April, so think i will cancel and get dh to join up and get the year half price 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Or i might just be cheeky and as them to give me the half price offer and save on the paperwork 💡

scole1

was in tesco today and the guy from smiths saltelite in drogheda was there…

to get a hd box and regular sky box is 59e, but you get 30e back on your first bill…so really your paying 29e for the installation and then there’s no change in your regular payments

he said he’d put in extra cable so we would get sky plus in our bedrooma s we have the regular box there at the moment…

nice guys…so we’ll think about it, we reduced our package, and the guys in ireland sky didn’t care, i find if you ring the uk sky they are more customer orientated and will give you offers….

Taylor5

I got all my offers through Cork, always found them very very nice… was onto a lovely chap in india, really nice when you get someone who enjoys their job and willing to help

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.