Free Silvercross travel system

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Free Silvercross travel system

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have a silvercross cargo (grey) travel system Contains buggy, car seat & change bag, foot muff & rain covers if anyone wants it. Tried to give it to St vincents but they dont want buggys! Said they cant sell them, everyone wants them new!! So its free for anyone who wants it. Or if you want it for Nanas house, sometimes its handy to have a second one!
    I’m in Drogheda

Waffy1

Any takers??? This cost me €600. Dont want to throw it out! It’d be an awful waste!

rossylisa

there is a free pg on facebook im sure somone would love it

Anonymous
    Inactive

i know that this would get picked up in less than an hour on either jumble town ireland or free trade ireland,they have specific baby sections that you can put items into.

pookie2

Waffy, due baby 4 in New Year. Have a Phil & Ted’s but getting wildly battered after three boys. Can I be really cheeky & ask how long you’ve had it? Would be nice to have something newer…..

Waffy1

Not cheeky at all! Have it 4 years, 2 babies but only used it for 6 months on both, moved on to the Macaren lighter buggy then. You are more than welcome to come have a look & if it doesn’t suit its no problem

pookie2

You around at the weekend? Would it fit in the boot of a scenic (rest full of car seats!) I’m in Dundalk. Dropping 2 kids to b’day party Sat 1-3, but free-ish otherwise. Don’t really know Drogheda at all, so would have to get directions etc…. Or wekend after?

Waffy1

Pookie just pm’d ya

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.