First full day at creche

Home Forums National Chat First full day at creche

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Hi chipbutty,

3rd day at creche..he cried again this morning and clung to me but they rang again to say that he was playing away within minutes and he was in far better form last night. Unfortunately I have no family member to look after him. Both my parents are too ill to look after him. My MIL works herself part time and lives in Drogheda so it would be too much to drive him into Drogheda and back upto Dundalk (i live in Dunleer).

The way he was last night was gas he was running around and in great form when he got home which makes me believe he is being well looked after and is happy.

It is a horrible feeling leaving him but I know he will be fine in a few weeks.

chipbutty

ah thats good, ah of course they are looking after him, i sometimes wish i had waited a bit before taking Ryan out i suppose i am lucky i have the grandparents to mind him even though mil drives me mad, i was like you bawling in work but the manager kept saying even when you start him in montessori he will be like that and if you don’t do that it will happen when he goes to school. But i agree it is head wrecking. I wish i could be a sahm but bill and all that.

Mind you some mornings wheni am heading out to work especially on Wednesday Ryan is screaming his head off even now, this morning dad came up to collect him and he said " Go away Grandad" but when we got into the car he said "mammy going to work, back later" as i got out of the car to bus stop he said "see you later", cute he will be 2 Thursday week 29th of November, the terrible two’s

Gismo

Ah thats a lovely age…cian just nearly 20 months and a divil. I am the same would love to be at home with him the whole time but mortgage and bills take over..But he is learning more..i bought him a jigsaw puzzle the other day and he perservered and completed it..now there were only 4 pieces but i was so proud!!!

We will just have to pray to win the lotto chipbutty 😆

chipbutty

yes wouldn’t it be great, i am trying toget job share in work were i do a 3 day week then 2 day week currently i am doing 3 days have to really push for it boss is trying his best, i should know in the next 2 weeks.

I do buy Ryan’s books with pictures he especially loves all the animals at the zoo and have bought him a book with monkeys, elees’s, for elephant, he is really triving o and he loves the mir cats and penguins aswell. Christ i cannot stop him talking now, i used to say god will he ever talk and now i cannot shut him up, he has got very boysterous and throws himself off the coach from the table luckily i am always there to catch him, they are as funny. On my days off i bring him down town one of the shops Solomons they have a santa section, and he says sante, sante, buying me car, o the joys

Gismo

I spoke too soon..just got phonecall from the creche..little man not in the best at all today. He is crying and whinging and won’t get involved with anything. He is sitting on his own and just not getting involved today. She said she thinks its his teeth so asked her to give him some calpol. Rang dh so he is going to pick him up a bit earlier today. Oh the guilt 😥 😥 😥 😥

yummymummy

aw poor cian!!!!! hope he is ok!!!!

hey jack still does that, well not sitting on his own but he has his out of sorts days too in school. please dont feel guilty gis, they are there to look after him mand it shows by them ringing you and giving him calpol, maybe he needs a sleep or something.

rossylisa

ah poor little thing but if it is his teeth than he will be cranky any way so dont be worrying that its because he is in the creche

Gismo

Yeah exactly. He was in my folks house lastnight and they gave him loads of chocolate…that i never give him….so he was late getting to bed last night and then woke up once for about half an hour in the night so he is probably wrecked..that is it no more chocolate!!

yummymummy

aw well ya cant blame the child then so gis and there no need to feel guilty.
    what is it with choc and kids, well not so much choc with jack but coco pops, they send him nutty im not joking ya, i had to get rid of them in the house madness aint it 🙂

Gismo

Yeah its funny in one sense but not the next day. He was running around the place like a looney last night at nine o’clock…this man is usually in bed between 7,30 and 8 😕 😕

yummymummy

well now ya know not to give him choc near to his bedtime!!!!! save u the stress of the next day 🙂 🙂 🙂

chipbutty

o chocolate is a nightmare i gave that to ryanone night and he refused to go to sleep till 11.30 hyper he was, hope he is ok when he gets home

Gismo

He is grand. They rang and asked me could they give him nurofen as they thought it was his teeth so he was right as rain after that. Little pup will be in bed early tonight I tell you.

Taylor5

Gismo my mam used to mind a child and the fecker would cry until his mam drove away, as soon as she would be out of sight he would stop crying…. My mam told him she would give him a treat if he didnt cry when his mam left, the next day he said to my mam "is it ok if I cry just a little bit?" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

😆 😆 😆 cheeky pup…they just play up on the mammy’s. He is a divil he was in great form with me yesterday evening. He was teething a bit yesterday thats all that was wrong with him.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.