Everyone’s invited to a Party!!

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Everyone’s invited to a Party!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Funtasia

Funtasia Waterpark, Drogheda is having a great big party this weekend and you’re all invited. We have loads of FREE fun for you including a great big jelly and ice cream party, magic shows, spectacular dance displays, a fantasy food fair plus face painting, story time and balloons for the kids – all free!
    iRadio will be broadcasting from the Waterpark and we’ve loads of fun, silly competitions planned with great prizes for the winners. Our youngest, oldest and tallest party goers this weekend will win €150 each just for being there!
    Party starts 10 am till late Saturday and Sunday
    Call in and enjoy your free jelly and ice cream!!

Fabienne

Might go.

Jedt
    Keymaster

My kids got really excited at the words ‘ice cream party’ 😆 😆 sounds like fun day out for the kids.

Funtasia

Yes! the great big party at Funtasia Waterpark, Drogheda this weekend will be great fun for tots, teens and everyone. You’re all invited to tuck into the jelly and ice cream and enjoy the free entertainment we’ve laid on.
    For more on what’s happening and when see funtasia.ie
    Hope to see you there 😆

Taylor5

I had this mark down as "things to do" but ds has 2 parties this weekend, Saturday and Sunday….. could you send some jelly and icecream out the the kidzone in Bettystown on Sunday 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

With this weather, this is ideal for today! Great way to keep the kids dry and entertained and hopefully, tire them out for bed 😀 😀

Fabienne

I went but too late as I did not see the ice cream.
    Kids had a good time, but I didn’t, I don’t like loud music.

Will go again anyway for the kids. But probably to the one in Bettystown, nearer (great offer at the moment, carvery meal + kids activity for under 10 euro)

Fabienne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.