Dress Maker/Alterationist

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Dress Maker/Alterationist

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

[size=150:23m89fxd]Hey everyone my new shop now has hand knitted baby clothing and blankets for sale at the cheapest prices in town guaranteed, Also joining me this week is an amazing dress maker and alternationist who will be charging very competitive prices. Halloween is coming soon and I am creating gorgeous tu-tu’s and tops for all your little princesses and fairies, All once off and whichever colour and styles your little ones want :o . Lots to make so get in early to avoid dissappointment . Clubwear designs made also very cheap compare to internet prices :) :lol: :mrgreen: [/size:23m89fxd]

Maria30

Good luck with your business venture. Hope it becomes a big success. My Granny was in the shop last week and she was singing your praises and shes delighted to have another shop to go to when looking for wool 😀

Ah thanks very much its great to receive some positive feed back :)

libby1
    Participant

Do you do crafts also? Jewellery making etc

Delighted there is a Seams Mistress – Sewing – need Jeans taken up

Best of Luck……

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hiya,

You should try allsortsembroidery.ie Katherine is the contact she’s lovely, I was chatting with her today so you can tell her Siobhan from mumstown recommended you give her a buzz. she does really great work and not expensive at all

MaryE

Were are you based?

I need a dress alterted & jeans taken up.

Great I’ll Check it out, I’m based in The Abbey Shopping Centre, West Street Look forward to meeting everyone 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.