dispatches channel 4 thurs search for maddie

Home Forums National Chat dispatches channel 4 thurs search for maddie

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

No even if your raped or in danger, I think its every womans personal choice. Some women just dont want kids for what ever reason…. what works for one wont of others.
    At the end of the day this programme might make the woman who wnat it, think again or make them get it done early.

I dont want to offend anyone, but think its a personal choice and who am I to judge someone else choices

Taylor5

God what did you think?

It didnt look in a good light for the McCanns, if you read between the lines the brittish team believed something happened in the Apartment. But the DNA test due out this week will tell all, please God they are wrong and the McCanns name will be cleared.

Two things shocked me,
    1) How dark and exposed the rear and side of the apartment was, the dark set of steps up to the apartment which lead out onto the street. These steps lead straight to patio doors that were unlocked 😯 😯 😯

2) How quick the team cleared or removed Robert Murat from the case, it is only their oppion that he was innocent but there was plenty of years policing behind them

God love all involved and I still cant give up hope of finding Maddie alive….. Its going to be a very unhappy xmas in that house, thats for sure

Yvonne

I missed it, I’m raging!!

Happymammy

Thats terrible!! Why would you leave it to 24 weeks to have an abortion sure my godchild was born at 24 weeks and is six years old today! Why would they not just let the baby live and give it up for adoption!!!!!! :twisted:Abortion is every womens choice. But at 24 weeks surely the child has a right to live when its past the viable stage! Touchy subject im really glad i didnt watch that programme it would have really upset me.

Taylor5

Happy it wouldnt have been a good idea to watch at all…. I was looking for babies about the time I mc at and they were so tiny, just a bunch of cells really….. so I got some comfort in a sick kind of way, but I love blood and gore 🙄 😳
    24 weeks is shocking, thats just what I said give it up for adoption. Most women find out about 6 or 7 weeks atthe latest, whay took them until 24 weeks 🙄 Maybe dumped by bf and in a fit of rage they get rid etc…

As for the McCann they were very stupid leaving those kids, but they have to live with their choices. Are they as good living and Catholic as we think, if IVF not against the Catholic etos?

chipbutty

sure i baby can survive at 24 wks i thought

as for the mccanns i agree how could they leave there kids alone and go and have a meal why not leave them at home with family at least they would have been safer.

scole1

watched both and the abortion thing was terrible, some very gruesome pics and quite shocking to hear up to 24 weeks barbaric……reallyopened my mind as what happens when have an abortion never really thought as it as graphic as it was…..

the mc cann investigation certainly doesn’t seem to favour the mc canns….very interesting indeed really was just how they took the findings apart re traced movements and showed that there was no way they could see who came and went from where they were sitting and the fact they had to go outside the walls of the complex and around….let’s hope the dna testing comes back with a glimmer of hope of recovering her / (buts sadly most likely a body)

Taylor5

If it was me I’d be happy with a body.
    Look at Philip Kearns, little did we think 20 years later that there would still be no solid leads. I remember it upset me so much the picture of him in is conformation suit. Scole do you remember the door to door police searchs?

scole1

i don’t really remember the door to door but i remember them putting posters up and people constantly talking about it and in shock a friend of mine lived beside the lane where he went missing and later years we played in the lane, but i remember my mom telling me that bold men take children and being quite scared i can still see his face you know that, mad how so many years on you can still remember the posters and face…..everytime i hear of someone going missing i think of philip kearns….and now madeline

Taylor5

He was in BIL class and dh was in the year behind, they said he was bullied ALL the time. My BIL said he only spoke to him a few times and they were in the same class, so prime target for the bullies.
    I heard he had a row with lads from school and they were on the bridge on the dodder, but thats miles from the school. The river was really swollen at the time and the bridge the boys were seen on was damaged, so if someone went in to a fast flowing river it would have been washed out ot sea….. but would a body not turn up somewhere?

Taylor5

The Search for Madeline is going to be repeated on 4more on Wednesday @ 9pm. I know loads of you girls missed it

scole1

dunno, does it not get damaged with water / salt and then being eaten buy fish etc…..especially the sea…..

another programme starting 2moro about why ourchildren can’t read, it’s about how many kids leave school unable to read properly….(uk) but would be interesting

Taylor5

But something should turn up somewhere…… I know if a body doesnt rise after 3 days then there is a chance it wont rise at all

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.