dispatches channel 4 thurs search for maddie

Home Forums National Chat dispatches channel 4 thurs search for maddie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hiya just if you’re interested there’s a programme on channel 4 at 9.00pm thurs…it’s the dispatches team they return to portugal and go over the investigation of madeline mccann ….. something of interest they do great documentaries

Taylor5

Have telly booked

scole1

looking forward to it they do great doc’s ……i’m all set to record so can watch when ironing

ed1
    Participant

will definitely be watching this.

thanks scole, wil def watch that, dispatches are usually good.

Taylor5

There is one on tonight about Abortion….. might be worth a watch

rossylisa

ah i missed that dh was watching the match so i watched a film on line

Taylor5

No Rossy you didnt, its only starting at 10.40, but Im watching ugly betty

rossylisa

yes but im trying to catch the end of the new dirty dancing thing on living

rossylisa

i put on the dispatches it is horrible not maddie one the abortion one 😥 😥 😥 😥

Taylor5

I flicked it off, just felt I couldnt watch something like that at the minute….. was a bit shocking for me

Taylor5

I turned it back on later and boy was it shocking, it showed little bits of broken up bodies…. so sad

rossylisa

i knocked it off taylor when a full grown tiny baby was wrapped in a blanket like a dog 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Taylor5

You know I didnt find that as shocking as the baby being pull apart and how the doctor said he would crush its head to remove, then the doctor sorting through the little legs and arms 😯 😥 😥 😥

I know some woman feel its right for them and to be honest if I got pregnant at 18 or 19 I would have done the same. But would you not know if you want a baby or not, why wait until 24 weeks! 😯 😯 😯 If you want it done do it early for everyones sake….. sure premature babies can live from 24 weeks and her is a mother getting an abortion at the same time, the mind boggles.
    I just hope they can live with their choices and it doesnt haunt them for the rest of their lives, some woman were sorry they did it

rossylisa

You know I didnt find that as shocking as the baby being pull apart and how the doctor said he would crush its head to remove, then the doctor sorting through the little legs and arms 😯 😥 😥 😥
    it

glad i turned it off so i was 19 when i got pregnant not long out of school and i would never had even felt like getting an abbortion im agree with it if you were raped or if your life was in danger

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.