Dance / drama class for 5 year old

Home Forums Louth Chat Dance / drama class for 5 year old

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    travelgirl

Hello all,
    you were all so good at helping me solve my last problem, so am giving you another one!
    My daughter is turning 5 at the beginning of sept, instead of getting her toys (she has far too many anyway!!) we were talking and she said she wanted to do some dancing classes, can anyone recommend a class for her, as i said just 5 years old. I work mon-fri usually home by 4.30pm but can do weekends…

libby1
    Participant

Hip hop – friday evenings in Mell

Kidkast in Abbey studios do classess on a saturday morning – new schelude will be advertised in August in local papers

Donna Murphy has a school would def recommend this one – concentrates on grades in dance and drama rather than competition – before the hols it was in Southgate on a thursday…

mommycakes

HI, would also recommend Kidkast, my little one was a bit shy starting ballet in feb, by June went on stage in the TLT no problem. Was so impressed with the way the teacher worked with her.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I was just about to post something similar travelgirl – keep the suggestions coming, I have to find an outlet for my 5 year old, she sings and dances all day long!! 😀

Taylor5

Labfitness are doing kids dance classes in September, its late afternoon that they start, not 100% sure. Its hip hop, funky kinda stuff… the instructors are brilliant i do Zumba with them.
    Travelgirl i will be heading over come september, i know you would only be in from work but i could bring your dd with me, it would be no trouble at all

munchin
    Participant

my little one joined kidkast in Arpil and in June at only 3.5yr went on stage in the TLT. Mommycakes my little one had to be coaxed to go into the class when she started I was amazed she went on stage in June.She loves it – her teacher is very very good.
    She did the beginers Song & Dance a 11.30 on a sat am, there is also a drama class just before. The classes aren’t too long either which i think is great for the younger kids.

scole1

have to say i’d second kidcast it’s great, there’s drama song and dance etc….

travelgirl

thanks very much for all the info, will look into kidkast alright, lots of recommendations for that one
    Taylor 5, if you find out when those classes are on would you let me know?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.