Coughing, wheezing and now, vomiting too :)

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Coughing, wheezing and now, vomiting too :)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Oh thank goodness, we seem to finally – finally – be on the end of all this horrid sickness.

She has not been sick since we took her to A&E and they gave her the anti-sickness medicine. That really did the trick. Though, I must say, its very disappointing that we had to go to A&E for it and our GP could not give it because we spent over 6 hours in hospital just for this. I would much rather not have had her in a germ filled waiting room while her immune system is so low.

Hubby and me are totally shattered and so run down. We have been coughing and feeling fluey all week ourselves and I have spots on my chin and am basically a mess after the last few weeks.

But we are just so relieved she is on mend – a few naps and decent nights sleep and hopefully we will all be ok again soon. 🙂

mammycool
    Participant

poor little pet!! This horrible dose is doing the rounds. Hopefully, she is on the mend and just needs building up again now. fyi – antibiotics can be hard on little girls gut(they can get thrush as well as us grown ups). Try get some natural yoghurt into her.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.