Clear blue fertility monitor

Home Forums Louth Chat Clear blue fertility monitor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oriordan

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a clear blue fertility monitor?
    Id be delighted to take it off your hands

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Oriordan,

Not sure if you are interested in looking at other options but I can recommend acupuncture. We had a miscarriage last year and my cycle was very up and down afterwards and after a few sessions with Mark Bell I felt much better and my cycle returned to normal and we conceived pretty quickly.

There is another option, in the fertility section called Napro, which is supposed to be very good for women who are trying to conceive. that might be worth looking into as well.

Hope that helps,

best of luck, hope you have happy news soon. x

oriordan

Thanks Sabbi.
    I conceived my last child through napro, which I found great, this time Ive had two miscarriages but no success. Ill keepmy mind open about the acupuncture but right now Id love something just to pinpoint my time of the month
    Thanks
    Oriordan

Jedt
    Keymaster

I have had 2 miscarriages too and was very reluctant to try acupuncture, I honestly did not think it was something I would like but I was surprised and found it really great. Once you go to someone who knows what they are doing, like Mark Bell, it can help sort out menstrual cycle issues very quickly.

My friend went to an acupuncturist near Navan and did not have a great experience but I recommended Mark Bell a few times so she eventually went to try him and she said there was a massive difference in the two, she had been struggling after a miscarriage too and is doing a lot better now. Her sister is now going to him as well.

Take care of yourself and hopefully you’ll have some good news soon. x

pookie2

Hiya there

Used Persona to pinpoint my dates. Takes a wee while & a bit of dedication as have to monitor pee every morning. Would take a couple of cycles to get accurate. Used usually for contraception so couples know when NOT to have sex, but we used it in reverse…. Advantage is that it doesn’t interfere with any other method…..

oriordan

Had my first consultation with Mark Bell. Found him really excellent. Would definitely recommend.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.