circumcision

Home Forums National Chat circumcision

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Well its d day or should i say op day tw and i am a bag of nerves…j on the other hand is fine…not a bother on him at all which I am quite relieved about. 8am tw morning but dunno what time the op is at. More than likely its gonna be an overnighter at least…so heres to me sleeping on a hospital chair…great lol.

Taylor5

oh yummy i’d say you are in bits, but thats just the joys of being a mammy!!!! he will be fine and you will have added a load of grey hairs for nothing..no point in saying dont worry as I’d be the same as you!!!
    Good luck and enjoy that hospital chair…..

yummymummy

grey hairs…..wash your mouth out taylor im 27 and have not 1 thanks..and dont intend to add any haha. although i am adding to the bags under my eyes with lack of sleep.

thanks 🙂

Yvonne

Try not to worry too much Yummy, there won’t be a bother on him!!! xxx

scole1

hope all goes well, let us know how goes…

make sure has a bath at least twice a day in savlon or detol…ikwim, he also may be feeling better wearing just a long t-shit and nothing else for the rubbing…

anyway hope he’s ok and you to…

Taylor5

grey hairs…..wash your mouth out taylor im 27 and have not 1 thanks..and dont intend to add any haha. although i am adding to the bags under my eyes with lack of sleep.

thanks 🙂
    Wait until after tomorrow and see how many you have…. i know a little 4 year old and he was out in full trick or treat dress up 2 days after his op, so it fine to dress if thats what they want

yummymummy

thanks girls!

I have over sized pj’s and underwear for him (he 8 i know he wont want to walk around with nowt on his neither regions) but then again like ya say scole the rubbing might annoy him.

I cantbelieve there isnt a bother on him….not 1. his teacher gave him horrid henry sheets to do while he in hosp and he is delighted!!!!!! im gonna take a leaf outta his book 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Best of luck with every thing Yummy.

Kids are so resilient I am sure there won’t be a bother on him.

I am sure he will enjoy being spoiled when you get him home…and probably milk it for all its worth 😆

Hugs x

trixiebell
    Participant

Good Luck tomorrow yummy. He will be grand! Thinking of u.
    xxx

yummymummy

Well its all over and done with. He is now fast asleep in front of the tv at home. He was first down this morn at 9.30 and back in room for 11. He was very scared once in op room and wouldnt take the anestetic but we got there in the end (me on other hand had to leave the min he was out as i started bawling…sap that i am)

He had to get an injection in his back for pain relief that numbed his legs so we couldnt leave hosp until he could walk.

So glad its all over with now and Im sooooooo proud of him, he was soooo brave.

I never ever ever want to go through anything like that in my life again.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah yummy , just reading this now after I had pm you….

Glad you are both doing well, sounds like it was traumatic enough…

Give J a big hug fromme x and one for you too Mrs x

yummymummy

thanks hmm i seen your pm after i wrote this and presumed you see this and not have me type it again hahaha yes im knackered and very lazy.

trixiebell
    Participant

Ah the poor mite 😥 , but glad all went well yummy!

Bet ur so proud of ur boy!!

xxx

yummymummy

Its after taking me 15 mins to get him on and off the toilet………..is there someway i can take the pain for him…its heartbreaking .

enjoy pole dancing girls …wish i could of gone!

Taylor5

Ah yummy that sounds terrible… ring the OLOL if he is in loads of pain. I think any mum would have bawled so your not a sap.
    loads of treats and kisses and cuddles xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.