Brian Cowan

Home Forums National Chat Brian Cowan

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maria30

Yummy,
    I was thinking the same thing about the employment embargo. Some top civil servants are on €105,000 a year. The top man in the ESB is on over €700,000 a yr. Thats more than Barack Obama, German Chancellor and Sarkosiy (sp). Thats total madness 👿 👿

munchin
    Participant

i’m inclined to say while i hear you on the human front – i simply cannot feel sorry for any of them. I was very shocked after the last election that FF were voted in again – it was obvious then we as a country where in trouble and despite every second person i spoke to complaining about them they were voted in again!

I too am inclined to switch off – i’m struggling to help my parents keep our business alive, like everyone other joe soap struglling to pay bills and keep my head above water – too bloody depressing to be constantly reading and hearing about it all.

Never mind the politicans getting a good nights sleep wouldn’t mind one myself – no sorry CANNOT find it in me to feel sorry for them.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Gotta feel a bit sorry for him…he has had that face a life time, he is more than punished 😆 😆 😆
    Sorry 😳 😳

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 well it made me laugh. 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.