Boot Camp on the Beach anyone???

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Boot Camp on the Beach anyone???

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, Anyone interested in taking part in a women’s Boot Camp? I currently run them in Dublin and am looking at branching out. My Dublin classes are highly successful with an average of 35 women per session. It’s a great way to lose weight, tone up, get fit etc while having FUN in a non-intimidating environment. If you are interested send me a message. You can have a look at some of the ladies in Boot Camp on Facebook :D
    Regards,
    Larissa Atkinson BSc, NCEHS, BACR

judy

Hi Larissa,

I would be interested in this. Can you tell me more, price etc, and have you progressed any further with this?

Thanks 🙂

Judy

Hi Judy,
    Thank you for your reply. Still waiting to confirm numbers. Would you be interested in these classes? They will probably happen early morning? If you want to see something similar to it you can check it out on facebook. Let me know if you have a preference of times and days
    😀

carolger

Hi Larissa,

could you send me some details on this, roughly how long each session will last and how often etc?

Thanks

Hi there,

Are you interested in the Dublin class or Meath?? 😀

judy

Hi Larissa,

Probably Mondays and Fridays would suit as I work 3 days a week in Dublin.

Thanks,
    Judy

Hannah12345

I would be interested. I have just cancelled my long stanging gym membership because i can never get a spot in my favourite classes. I would love to replace it with a boot camp style kinda thing. Best time for me (and I’m sure others) would be around 9.30 straight after school drop off. Finish by 10.30 – home for shower and get on with rest of day.

Please say you’ll do it!

Hannah12345

Oh yeah, class near drogheda would be preference…. mornigton, bettystown or laytown.

Hi all just to let you know that fitwell bootcamp is now running on Mon and Wed at 8.15pm to 9pm if anyone is interested let me know and i can reserve a place for you.

larissa

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Bettystown Court Hotel run a boot camp on the beach and it finishes off at the hotel, in the swimming pool – which is a great way to relax those muscles and cool down towards the end of your workout.

I’ve done it before, its tough but great! Would definitely recommend.

You can call the guys at the leisure club for details, they are really helpful & friendly. They are at 041-9812926 and they offer special rates for Mumstown members, so don’t forget to say where you’re calling from!!

gcmcollie

Hi Larissa,
    I’d be really interested only I can’t attend the first two weeks of the months. Do you do a pay as you go system? Are you the same as the Bettystown court one or is that a different one. Can you let me know the cost also? Thanks

Almae

larissa

I would be interested in your boot camp , in the meath area .

😉

Hi All,

Michael here from Bettystown Court Leisure Club, our Boot camp is €10 for the class. It is for all levels of fitness and is currently on Saturdays from 9.00am, in general we would usually be finished around 10.30. This is an excellent overall body work out and great fun. You get to do a total body workout all in the one class. It is a great way to meet new people. After the class we provide the participant with a complimentary Family guest pass which they can use over the weekend. They can relax and take advantage of are beautiful modern pool or treat them selves to a relaxing evening in are Hydro Therapy area, Jacuzzi, steam room or Sauna This means they get a great and fun workout and can treat themselves, the kids or the family to a swim.

If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of my team on: 041-9812900

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.