berties pay rise

Home Forums Louth Chat berties pay rise

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

now that bertie has got his rise does he deserve it . made a mistake he’s onlygetting 310,000 a year imagine what that money could do for the health system

joey_rudd

I don’t think he deserves the wage he’s getting now theres no way he should get a pay rise when people in his own country are having to scrimp and save just to keep a roof over there heads and some people don’teven have that!

Taylor5

I thiink its a disgrace… who do they think they are? His pay raise is higher then and average national industrial wage!
    He is higher paid then George Bush and Gordon Brown, in fact I think he is the highest paid Prime Minister in the World and that was before this HUGE pay hike.
    This wouldnt happen in Germany or France as the people would march on the streets in protest…………..but they know we dont have a backbone and will do nothing about it.
    A huge rally should be called for, everyone march on the Streets of Dublin. Im so angry about this, nearly crashed the car when I heard this.

Dont forget this man also has a driver and car 24/7, plus his expence account. Which tops 1/4 of a million a year. He claims he spends 10k a week on beauty products ❗ 😯 😯 😯 er hello, 10 thousand a week, who does he think he is Paris Hilton?

joey_rudd

Whenever i see him on the news he has this smug smile on his face, no wonder when he’s getting all this treatment, and the money, why wouldn’t he be so smug!
    Seriously he does nothing for us 😡

Taylor5

The man shouldl be feckin sacked……… I dont know anyone who lodged 50 grand in his account and doesnt remember where or who gave it to him. Here we have a man with a memory of a goldfish running the country. There will be huge backlash about this

trixiebell
    Participant

I think its a disgrace as well, where else would this happen, only in Ireland. He earns at least 14 times more than the average person, hey come on!! There are stll so many people in Ireland who can barely afford to keep going from day to day – and he spends 10k on beauty products 😡 😯

Teddybear

I don’t know why you guys are so surprized. He got a pay rise because he did’nt get the sack at the election. I say, people voted him in therefore people are willing to pay.

can’t complain now girls…its another 5 years!

He has a cheek..but we gave it to him. 🙄

noeleenw

i am so annoyed aswell as this comes at the same tome that we are paying our tax returns (self employed ) good to see its going to good use 😈

EJ

Im furious too, its obnoxious, how can he seriously expect to get away with this?

You’d think he’d give some of it back to the needy to save face and who are this panel of experts who came up with the reccommended pay rises???

Taylor5

I seen the pay rates of the other eu leaders and he is at the top…. its a shame to say the least.
    Trixie he puts in for 10 thousand a WEEK for beauty products, what is he using Creme de Lamare….. I know my dh would spend about 10 euro a month 😆 😆 😆
    Teddybear you say "we" voted him in, well "me" didnt. Not everyone voted for him and if I remember he got in by the skin of his teeth.

ArtyMum

Poor Bertie.

I don’t know how he is supposed to survive on that. If he was a pro footballer he would be getting about 100-150k per week, thats 5.2-7.8m a year, and they just about survive!

Next thing there will be WAGS for Politicians, what will they be called I wonder!!!

GO BERTIE!

scole1

TWAT…… that’s all i have to say

joey_rudd

I think that word sums him up pretty well

Taylor5

Well its no surprise really he was taught by the master himself CHARLES HAUGHEY!!!!! So its no wonder he thinks he is a God.
    He must be trying to keep up with the son in law (nikki out of westlife) 😆 😆 😆 😆

pinkbabe

I am disgusted by his pay b4 the rise

You’d think for that money he’d actually do something for the people of this country. Celtic tiger my @SS !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.