baby stuff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,

I live in Drogheda and im due early December. As I didn’t plan to have any more children I have given away all baby things and now Im stuck with nothing :-). Im looking for anything related to newborn, like clothes, crib, moses basket, bouncer, microwave bottle steriliser, car seat, high chair, etc , if anyone is good enough to pass it on to me for free would be very much appreciated and I’ll pass them on to someone else in need after use. Thank you in advance.

:-)
    B

Yvonne

Hi Lemonbee, I have a few things that I am selling if you might be interested.

I have a microwave steriliser, a Graco travel system and a cot bed.

I can pm you pictures.

Yvonne xx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hiya,

I wish I had read this last week – I just brought car seat, travel cot, blankets, baby clothes and some other baby bits to the SVP shop in Drogheda on Wednesday!!

The stuff I gave in is really good quality and maybe it would be worth you heading down and taking a look to see if its still in there? I left some in the SVP shop across from Peter St.

There is also a SVP shop in Laurence Town Centre and there is a Mumstown event on this Tuesday morning. 6th August, at the Bagel Bar from 10am-12 and there will be free parking, free nibbles and free product samples for parents.

If you are not busy, you are most welcome to pop in to the Bagel Bar anytime between 10-12 and pick up some freebies and check out the charity shop in there. They have some great stuff in there and I know the stuff we left in is excellent quality, so there are bound to be some bargains.

I understand your predicament….We had 3 children and were not planning anymore and when I became pregnant with our 4th, we were in a similar situation as we had given away so much stuff, so we picked up things from friends and family to save us buying everything new again.

There is an online pregnancy shop for maternity clothes too called TheClothesLine.ie – they are brilliant for pregnancy & baby & kids clothes, I got some lovely stuff from them when I was pregnant and for very good prices.

HTH – if you are coming on Tuesday morning, ask for Siobhan to get all the free stuff. Maybe see you then. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hiya,

I wish I had read this last week – I just brought car seat, travel cot, blankets, baby clothes and some other baby bits to the SVP shop in Drogheda on Wednesday!!

The stuff I gave in is really good quality and maybe it would be worth you heading down and taking a look to see if its still in there? I left some in the SVP shop across from Peter St.

There is also a SVP shop in Laurence Town Centre and there is a Mumstown event on this Tuesday morning. 6th August, at the Bagel Bar from 10am-12 and there will be free parking, free nibbles and free product samples for parents.

If you are not busy, you are most welcome to pop in to the Bagel Bar anytime between 10-12 and pick up some freebies and check out the charity shop in there. They have some great stuff in there and I know the stuff we left in is excellent quality, so there are bound to be some bargains.

I understand your predicament….We had 3 children and were not planning anymore and when I became pregnant with our 4th, we were in a similar situation as we had given away so much stuff, so we picked up things from friends and family to save us buying everything new again.

There is an online pregnancy shop for maternity clothes too called TheClothesLine.ie – they are brilliant for pregnancy & baby & kids clothes, I got some lovely stuff from them when I was pregnant and for very good prices.

HTH – if you are coming on Tuesday morning, ask for Siobhan to get all the free stuff. Maybe see you then. 😀

Hi Sabbi,

Thank you for your reply, I’ll go check SVP next week and will also try to be at the bagel bar for the Mumstown event.Hopefully I see you there.

Regards,
    Bianca

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lemonbee, I have a few things that I am selling if you might be interested.

I have a microwave steriliser, a Graco travel system and a cot bed.

I can pm you pictures.

Yvonne xx

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for your reply, Im just trying to get as much free stuff as possible at the moment, but will keep you in mind.

Regards,
    B

pookie2

I posted you in the swap shop section about clothes, but I can also do a Moses basket soon & probably some blankets, bumpers etc.

Sure,I can let you know anytime he grows out of something, if you want.

I’m like Sabbi, slightly surprized by the arrival of my fourth child, so I know where you’re coming from!

There is a Women’s Aid shop at the bottom of Clanbrasil St (on right), Dundalk & it often has great stuff, but the name isn’t on the front of the shop. I got a super high chair & Moses basket for E20. I’ll keep an eye out for you.

I also have a TENS machine for pain relief during labour & a birthing ball to rehome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi pookie,

I have sent you pm, hopefully I got it right.

Regards

pookie2

Git it! Will be in touch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.