Anyone for coffee

Home Forums National Chat Anyone for coffee

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    bunnacurry

Yes BB’s is fine for me. I was there last Wednesday at 9.30am and I noticed they had a big childrens mat and some toys out in the middle of the back area with all the seating against the walls and sides. Some mothers with toddlers arrived as I was leaving and their kids were playing with the toys but none of the mothers knew each other. Maybe we can find out if we can use the same toys when we have our coffee morning.

Bernie

oh, did you go to newgrange. I forgot all about that, glad to hear its good even for kiddies s’s age. What day were we all supposed to be going to that. is it even still on ?

laj

Hi there,

I haven’t been on in ages. But would love to meet you again. I haven’t met for coffee since the first meet up. Hope to see you Thursday.

Lesley

Bernie

yeay, good woman laj, see you then

pinkbabe

I wanted to do the coffee thing this week while my 2 are on hols but little fellow I mind falls on a thursday this week. TYPICAL!!!

Bernie

Ahh nevermind pink, you’ll be down here soon enough then you can come EVERY week 😀 Looks like evryone is happy enough with BBsso we’ll be getting our muffin fixes again 😀

pinkbabe

I’ll be there on the 14th of June I promise n I will have Bunnacurry’s little dote with me. Can’t wait!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

what time r we meeting in d morning?

Bernie

We said 10:30 at start of thread so best keep it at that time incase some dont check before going. Any time around that will be grand though, I’ll prob be late or early but not on time

munchin
    Participant

i’m so jealous you guys are all at coffee morning today – i have to help out in work as bosses are away hopefully out of here by 1 but too late to catch you guys! Enjoy

happymumblemum
    Participant

girls i wont be making the coffee morning today, i am still not up to full speed health wise and dont fancy chasing around scotch hall with dd, think we are just gonna loaf around the garden this morning.
    Have a muffin for me 😆

laj

Won’t make it today. Dh’s van was broken into last night. He actually causght them at it and luckily they just took off in a speeding car and didn’t turn in him. So we were up half the nght. We are now waiting for the guards to come back and take finger prints.

Sorry,

Lesley

pinkbabe

Me 2 munchin I am livin for a muffin but the ‘adult’ company would’ve been good too. I hate when the kids are on school hols (baba I mind is not used to sharing me)

trixiebell
    Participant

hey girls, sorry use couldnt make it today 😥 maybe next time 🙂
    There was just a small group of us Marie, Taylor and I, but it was good craic!

trixiebell
    Participant

sorry meant to say Laj thats awful what happened, but thank god u got there in time!! Hope the gards can trace who they were.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.