actor heath ledger dead

Home Forums National Chat actor heath ledger dead

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    joey_rudd

died of an overdose apparently… he was in brokeback mountain , a knights tale, 10 things i hate about you
    thats the second young actor to die in the last week

mumof2

Ah thats sad Joey!!!

Taylor5

NO WAY!!!!!
    I loved him, God just looking at him on sky news its a photo taken 4 days ago and he look unwell and has a tired and battered look about him.
    What a waste of a young life 🙄 😥 😥 😥 😥

Taylor5

Cant remember the film I loved him in, it was a war film and mel gibson was his father in it, any ideas?

joey_rudd

the patriot

rossylisa

😥 😥 its so sad cant believe it i loved him in a nights tale

posie

That’s awful. He was brilliant in Brokeback Mountain. Who was the other young actor that died???

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just heard about him dying. Such a waste. I really liked him. Who was the other actor??

yummymummy

seen it on the 10pm news last night, just sat watching it with my mouth opened in shock, its not as if he was known for the celeb circuit and drug taking etc, and he has a 2yo girl, so so so sad.

happymumblemum
    Participant

very sad he was amazing in broke back mountain.

What a waste…wonder what it is what happens with these guys?? is it the pressure of paparazzi, having to much money, trying new things or what????? If they are bored with the money /fame why dont they just give it all up and stack shelves and struggle like the rest of us?? What is it that makes these celebs so tragic????????????????

Two year old girl 🙁

joey_rudd

Brad Renfro was the other actor that died, he was in the film "The Client" with tommy lee jones and susan sarandon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh ok, I don’t know him.

Apparently Heath Ledger has been doing a lot of promo for his new movie lately (Batman? Spiderman?? I forget) and has been mentioning that he is an insomniac. There has been some speculation that it could have been an accidental overdose and not suicide. Either way it is so tragic for a young family to be left without a father. My heart goes out to that little one.

yummymummy

he was in brokeback mountain,was married to michelle williams (actress)
    my reckoning is it was accidental, as he was naked why would someone who is so high profile do it intentially if ye get me.
    seen his dad on the news this morning, god love the family and the little girl left without her daddy!!! 🙁

rossylisa

he was in loads of films a kinghts tale , ned kelly , casanova, brokeback, 10 tings i hate about you , monster ball

Taylor5

When I did my back in I was on sleeping tablets for years (couldnt sleep with the pain) I started on 1 and I would be out for the count but as time went on 1 tablet wouldnt put me asleep… so I started taking 1.5 then 2, when I told my doctor he screamed the place down ❗ 😳 😳 😳 Now Im not thick, but I wanted sleep so started taking more and more. The doc told me at anytime I could have gone into an induced coma or sleep apnia (sp) where you stop breathing for seconds but with the sleeping pills the risk of not waking up was huge ❗

It can happen soooo easy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.