9 Day De-Tox…..my diary!!!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness 9 Day De-Tox…..my diary!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Days 8 & 9 were very doddle. At this stage, am used to not eating chocolate and rubbishy snacks so the plan is not hard anymore.

I think I’ll avoid chocolate until Christmas. I am not really missing it hat much anymore and I am feeling so good now after this 9 day programme.

One thing I did find on this de-tox is that the supplements and juices filled me up so I was not starving and wanting to snack all the time – so that helps for anyone who likes to snack (definitely me!). I have been nibbling on almonds and pineapple instead of biscuits and a cuppa in the evening and I think I’ll keep this up as its been fine for me.

So how did it go overall for me….well – I lost 5lbs!!!! 😯 😯

Am delighted with myself. Am due my period tomorrow or day after andI usually put a pound or two on before that so I am doubly delighted with this result. 😀

Aside from losing a few pounds, I feel like I had a good energy boost as well. The de-toxing has given my body a much needed boost – especially after I had a nasty flu a few weeks back and felt like I needed a health kick.

I would recommend this de-tox, its very good and not that hard to stick to. You just need determination but even if you do have a blip, its ok, you can just go back to it after the slip and carry on.

Liadain was very helpful to me, she called me and texted to make sure I was doing ok and she gave me encouragement and help when I needed it

It is nice to have someone to ask questions to and get advice from as you do it, it really helps. 😀

For any queries about doing the de-tox or to find out about the other weight loss products Liadain has, you can contact her through her website on http://foreverweightmanagement.com/ or liadainplunkett@eircom.net

Well done on your weight loss, a major benefit from doing the Clean 9!! 😀

You can continue, if desired, with a Nutri-Lean Programme, which would help anyone trying to continue with weight loss.

Keep taking the Gel, an excellent tonic for this time of year! Also the Garcinia, it will help with sugar cravings etc..

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in doing the Clean 9, or if you just want to have a chat about the programme!

🙂 Liadain 086 2440550

Jedt
    Keymaster

This might sound mad but I feel like my appetite for chocolate & sweet things has decreased. I think being off it for 9 days was very good for me and now I am kind of used to it. Going to keep away from it as much as possible – especially in the run up to Christmas.

Usually by now I would have bought a tin of sweets like roses or celebrations and I would tell myself they were not going to be opened before Christmas but we would always open them. This year, I am not going to buy them. Maybe Christmas week I will pick some up but not until then. I don’t want the temptation of them lying around.

Righteo, off for a bowl of pineapple now, I have really gotten into the pineapple since the de-tox.

This is a good kick start for anyone who is trying to lose a few pounds before party dress season. 😀

MaryE

Sounds good but you didnt mention how much all those supplements & shakes cost?? Sounds expensive.

Special offer on the Clean 9 Pack, including:

3 x Aloe Vera Gels
    1 x Garcinia Cambogia
    1 x Bee Pollen
    1 x Aminotein Protein Shake Chocolate or Vanilla
    Shaker
    Measuring Tape

Plus booklet to help you through before and during.

You also have me – Liadain Plunkett, to guide and help you through your 9 Day Detox.

SPECIAL PRICE to Mumstown Parents 125 Euro….. (Normal price 155 Euro)!!

If there are enough people interested, I would like to do a Special Weight Loss Programme in Citynorth Hotel every Wednesday morning!!!
    Including: weigt-in’s, motivation, information on food plan, etc. etc. etc.

60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!…………………………………………

Call Liadain on 086 2440550

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.