5th year french

Home Forums Education 5th year french

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

If your child is in 5th year and will do french for leaving cert.
    If you want to give him/her an easier year next year.
    I could help him / her to prepare at a slow pace (one session every 3 weeks or more or less) for the oral. 4 – 5 sessions should be enough.
    As the student can bring their own document for the oral, we could together writte it (and work on it) so it won’t need to be done in 6th year.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

As well it’s the time in 5th year to organise a free exhange with a french student. No need to pay expensive agencies who find host families doingit sometimes just for money.
    Simply writte to the english teacher in a secondary school (I can help with it) asking for an exhange with a student who wants to come and learn english in Ireland.
    For better succes, it should be done before christmas.

HTH

Fabienne

Wonderwoman

Hi Fabienne

I am really interested in organising grinds for my son. I pm’d you. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

Fabienne

Wonderwoman i did not get your pm.
    you can email me
    fabiennelignon@iolfree.ie

Fabienne

Fabienne

I’m available for all kinds of grinds, translations, help to prepare oral paper and all.

Few pupils got some from me and they all said it did help, andmade the grammar easier.

I also try at the moment to set up a group of pupils aged from 9 to 12 to discover french with games and fun.

Please contact me for any questions, info.

Fabienne

Wonderwoman

Hi Fabienne

I’ve sent you an email.

Thanks.

Fabienne

Email received, writting answer.

Fabienne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.