10 pin Bowling Nights?

Home Forums National Chat 10 pin Bowling Nights?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

thats the thing with teams…if we couldnt all make it on a particular nite how woudl it work?

Maybe if we enter a team and see or if we do our own league with just indivividual scores then obviously the more u go the higher up league u wd go, but if couldnt go often we could also have an average league score….so this opens it up 2 everyone?

Or we could just go 4 fun and take it from there?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be keen for a once/twice a month thing but not too keen on committing to more than that. I like the idea of individuals for that reason. We could maybe even play as pairs on the night and rotate or something – would be nice way to get to know a new person every time.

joey_rudd

i’d be interested but my dh is being a pain at the moment about babysitting (they are his children as well…men! 😡 )
    anyway good luck hope you get it sorted and have some well deserved fun

Ms. Michael

Hi there just new to the site and was reading about the bowling nights. Did u know that the Leisure Centre (Astrotot one) is looking for teams aswell for the summer. I’d love to come along so count me in if that’s alright. Tell me where did you get the pictures for your messages.

posie

Hi Ms Michael. If you mean all the lovely shoes 😆 , you can go into your profile and select one – there’s loads to choose from.

Ms. Michael

I found it just after i asked, stupid eh. But then i start messing around and i got my Dr. McDreamy. From Grey’s Anatomy incase you don’t watch it. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love this, was aprt of a bowling team years ago and it is great fun. I think though you can register a team, say Mumstown andas long as there are 4? people every week they could play. Do the same 4? players need to play every week. We used to have 2 teams but every second week we would be struggling to get a team and i would have my mam & dad playing.

meabh

i’d be up for this if it’s an individual thing

Jenny!!!

Would definately be interested……………Am crap tho. 😕 🙄

scole1

well anyone arranging a night for bowling soon….

Canucklass

I would be interested. I am rubbish no wait I am a BRILLIANT gutterball bowler! 😆

Sweetpea

I like you style canuck but i think there could be a bit of competition for that title 😆 😆 😆

Canucklass

Bring it on baby! BRING IT ON!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Girls we could get the kiddy guards put up just for us 😆 😆 😆 😆
    I’d be up for it too

Jenny!!!

HA HA…. I just assumed that we would have them anyway. 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.