X Factor 2010

Home Forums National Chat X Factor 2010

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

none on tv3 either… http://www.tv3.ie and you get all the numbers
    Vote Mary Byrne on 1513711311
    One Direction is 1513 711 313

Loving Matt!!! thought he was brill

Taylor5

There is something about Matt… Paige and Jon are brilliant too. Anyone could win this year, so many good acts

Cher wont win but she will be huge after this is over…

MaryE

I really enjoyed x-factor last night. It is great entertainment when you are not going out on Saturday night.

Sorry now & Im going to get shot for saying this but i just dont like Mary. She can sing but i just dont think that she is suited to x-factor. She will probably stay in it a while cause Irish people will vote for her cause she is Irish but shewont win. I hate all her sob story lark.

trixiebell
    Participant

not at all maryE each to their own and all that jazz!! 🙂

Taylor5

I do hate the sob story but that the production team pushing that…. i have heard a few others saying they dont like her, we all cant like the same people! Some voted for Wagner last night… it wasnt me but everyone has fans
    I have to say i really like Mary, she is the salt of the earth (as they say in Drogheda) did you hear the crowd cheer for Mary? Thats an English Audience 😯 I have NEVER heard a crowd cheer like that for anyone! Even Cheryl herself didnt get a roar like that last year…. there is something about Mary!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Really enjoyed the opening show too..

Heres my verdicts!!!

1st Group..FYD – Not great , but good. Shouldn’t have gone out

Matt- Absolutely Brill can’t wait to hear more of his stuff! Needs to open up a bit though he is a bit "scrunched up"

Aiden- Amazing performance loved it, really good.

Mary-Fantastic and she looks really well all done up

Cher- loved her, loved the song..an old fave of mine anyway she did a really good job

Trayc- Amazing Voice loved her

Rebecca- Not as good as the auditions and didnt like her styling, she looked prettier and better before the live show.

Kate- Didnt think much to her Queen song but her song she sung to stay in was AMAZING!!! She needs to stay looking normal to do well.

Girl Band- mmmmm not great but not bad either, remind me of a young Bananarama!

"Fun Acts"- All a good laugh..especially DIva Fiva, defo this years Jedward, they will be flogged the death a la Jedward for a year or so.

The others Paige, didnt like him as much as before, and John is a little invisible at the moment compared to the other larger characters..the other boy band naaah they will be out in a couple weeks ..
    Any one else obviously I didn’t really notice 😆

yummymummy

I cannot believe Louis picked katie over FYD…..I thought they were FAB!!!

Cher was brill as I had expected. Treyc and Matt were also brill.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Louis probably doesn’t want another boy band out there as his competition in the future from jls etc, sure there was a reason behind it, he is cleverer than he looks.

I think although they were good , Katies performance was outstanding and I do think she has more to give each week , whereas they band already seemed so polished and established? Think the producers prob think she will make better t.v?
    I really didn’t like Katie until that final song.

Mary or Matt will win..

What did every one think to Joe Mc….

yummymummy

Ive seen his video a couple of weeks ago and to be honest the song i catchy BUt all the dancing etc in it well MEH!!! I think they have pigeon holed him now in his gay persona and its ALL WRONG!!! He is a much better singer than that.

Mary is good Ill agree with that but I dont think she will win and im not jumping on the irish band wagon about her im afraid.

Jedt
    Keymaster

The reaction to Mary was unbelievable, especially considering it was not even an Irish audience! I walked into a Tesco in Dublin yesterday and there was a life size cut out of Mary and a big sign saying ‘come on Mary!’ – I think thats fantastic.

When I was at the checkouts, everyone seemed to be talking about her and it was really lovely to hear people talking about something positive. She is inspirational and it makes a nice change to have something good about Ireland, she is making us proud on an international stage – and we all know, we could do with some good press at the moment!!

I don’t think she’ll win it but I hope she is in for a while and I hope she gets a career out of it, I could imagine her on the west end or something like that.

Poor Gamu is still having a tough time about deportation so Simon Cowell has sent his lawyers in to help here. At least they are helping her, that’s something…..she’ll be back next year I reckon. Here is the latest on her: http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/53353

I was surprised they gave Rebecca a make over like that, she has her own fabulous style and they kind of ruined it on her – I hope she can go back to her 60’s type style and old fashioned kind of singing next week, she is one to watch. If they don’t try and turn her into something that does not suit her..

Aidan was amazing, he is really soulful, think he could win it.

It was a bit exhausting though, went on a bit too long, thank goodness for sky plus that we could fast forward a lot of it!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Is Joe gay?

Can see him on stage musicals or whatever..can’t really seem him making much of a dent in the charts..

Yeah Rebeccas make over did nothing for her..she looked fab in the auditions though..

Would like to see Katie in natural make up and simple clothes as she has a really great voice…

Yeah it was very long alright I loved it…dh on the other hand 😆 👿

Taylor5

Think Katie looked lovely in the natural make up at the end…

Why did they touch rebeccas look, she was amazing before the live show…. if it aint broke dont fix it!

Yeah Joe came out a few weeks ago as being Gay, thought they had him looking a bit like an early George Michael

trixiebell
    Participant

Good show tonight, think storm and wagner will be in the bottom 2 this week.

Love cheryls red hair!

Taylor5

its very very close, couldnt pick a winner yet. too many good acts….. i like wagner and diva fiva, but would hate to see a good singer go before them…. so i think Storm and Wagner should go, but it could be anyone!!!
    Wagner wasnt in the bottom 3 last week

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.