WonderWagons-American style wagons NOW available in Ireland!

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business WonderWagons-American style wagons NOW available in Ireland!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    CaliGal

Oh the tall tales we must tell come Christmas time…they have already started in our house as well!!

missysmum

hi,
    god they really sound like great fun!
    i was just wondering are they heavy to pull? my dd is 2.5yrs and i think she’d like one, or should i wait for her birthday next year when she’s a little bigger.

thanks.

CaliGal

My daughter is a petite 2.5 year old and can pull it with two kids in it. The brawny air filled tires make it easy to pull!

missysmum

great thanks for that, will give it some thought!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Getting mine 5th November. I can already imagine the cute photos we’ll get to take on Christmas morning. Such a great gift idea for kids – and gets them off their little bums and out into the fresh air too!!

clownie*

Hi
    My kids are 8, 5 and 3 and I was thinking of getting them a wonderwagon but dh thinks that they are too old and won’t get the useout of it. Do you think he is right. Thanks for any help

CaliGal

They are perfect ages as the older kids will really enjoy pulling the younger ones. In America, kids play with the wagons till they are 10 or so. The needs just change from liking to ride in the wagons to pulling stuff around in the wagon as they get older 😉

If the kids outgrow the wagon, you can still use it for gardening and helping you cart in the shopping from the car, etc!

CaliGal

Hello All.

Just in time for Christmas- Wonder Wagons can be seen in person at Scotch Hall Drogheda Gymboree 🙂

It’s a great way to "Try-Before-You-Buy" to see if it’s something that might be added to your kid’s Christmas list to Santa!!

CaliGal

Hey Mums and Dads!

We will be at the Bagel Bar coffee morning in Marshe’s Shopping Centre this Thursday, 5 November at 10 am if you want to check the wagons out 🙂

See you soon-
    Jacqueline

CaliGal

Check us out this Sunday at the MagicMum Charity craft fair in Swords in aid of St. Brigids Cardiac Unit, Crumlin Childrens Hospital.

http://www.charitycraftfair.com/

CaliGal

It’s still not too late to get your WonderWagon for Christmas. Wagons ship next day delivery FREE 🙂

We were walking around the RDS craft fair this past Saturday and Sunday and the attention it got was AMAZING!

Every kid that saw our wagon wanted a go at it….soo cute!

scole1

have to say wagon was a super hit on christmas day, loves it…..and got us out in the ice too…even baba was wrapped up and in it…the maount of people watching out of their window here’s hoping the orders fly in…also got reg plates for it too from ebay…..

from

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-BIKE-CUSTOM-S … 5880ad3103

so cool to have on the wagons….

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.