Where can I find knitting gear?

Home Forums Louth Chat Where can I find knitting gear?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dean

Hi,

I know the mums on here will know where in Drogheda to find this stuff… I’m looking for knitting equipment for a birthday present – need needles, wool, maybe pattern book?

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks!

CC

hia, tullys up beside woodies in the retail park have all that type of thing, they used to be in the town but moved out there. i dont know of anywhere else in the town itself??

jayne

hi Breda who used to work in tullys opened her own shop in th town. it’s beside the old garda station in narrow west st. there’s a sign pointing up an alley as your just about to walk onto west st

dean

hi Breda who used to work in tullys opened her own shop in th town. it’s beside the old garda station in narrow west st. there’s a sign pointing up an alley as your just about to walk onto west st

You know I remember seeing that now, thanks, would never have twigged!

Thanks for both your answers tho 😀

Breda’s shop is the best. She is so helpful and also runs classes on a Monday and Wednesday night in knitting and crochet.

scole1

i was thinking of that place too to tell ya, my mil has been there recently and found it great, she thought she’d have to head to dublin for her stuff……

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.