Where are the cockroachs?

Home Forums National Chat Where are the cockroachs?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

I dont care how tiny i dont want to see any!

Taylor5

Yes we dont have cockroaches as a rule but they can be found in dirty places. Ed not saying your friend is dirty but they could be coming from someone living close to her….. maybe someone isnt putting rubbish out.
    It sounds like a job for kim and aggy

ed1
    Participant

Yeah taylor, her next door neighbours may be the problem as she is definitely not dirty. they are there since she moved in and she is thinking now that maybe thats why the previous tennants moved out.

Gismo

Oh dear what a nightmare

scole1

that’s mad they do actually come in through foreign food packages happened with my aunt in dublin started breeding from house to house they live in terreced houses had to fumigate the house and about a year ago in an apratment block in balbriggan they had to fumigate the whole apartment block for the same reason……..they also can come in from shipping of cars etc…..

my nan lived in tenerife and she would have to place bowls of vinegar and sugar all over the place they are attracted to the vinegar and sugar then die off…..hth for any invasions

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eueueu! Yuk. I hate them. The worst are the flying ones that want to be in shadow so when you run away from them they run after you to stay in your shadow. I am giving myself the creeps here! The small ones are no better – I always worry that they could fly into my ears (I think it’s a phobia from childhood!)

Sorry to say it but even in a hot country they only live in dirty places so the place they live here must be really bad.

scole1

oh thanks ***** my ears are itchy now thinking of that……hope don’t get any down here…..

Jenny!!!

jenny, the house is not in ballsgrove its in one of the estates on marleys lane.

oops 😳 my mistake, dont know where i got ballsgrove from, is there even a place called ballsgrove in drogheda???

Jenny!!!

Oh dear what a nightmare

gismo your such a lady,

ed1
    Participant

hi jenny, there is an estate called ballsgrove in drogheda but in the paper it was the ballsgrove clinic that was mentioned.

ArtyMum

Eoowwwwwwwwwwwww! YUCK!

Sherbert

Oh lads im itchy reading about this!!! I saw the article in the paper at the weekend!!!! Yuk!

happymumblemum
    Participant

I woke up one night when I lived in America and there was one on my arm it was about 6 inches long 😯 😯 😯 😯

Yvonne

I would freak out!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

I did, in fact i moved out and me and my bf got our own place 😆 the roaches used to hang around the corridors at night like black blankets 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.