What to get a 3 year old for Xmas?

Home Forums National Chat What to get a 3 year old for Xmas?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Oh thats a great price! i was looking at a wooden on in Duffys but it was very expensive…. will have a look at smyths, thanks

munchin
    Participant

dd is getting a scooter & her baby born and possibly some building blocks as a surprise. dd1 wants a scooter for her b’day but dd2 was flying on them in smyths much better on it than dd2 and she wanted one then and there so we told her to ask santa so now she’ll tell you santa is bringing doll and scooter and books 😆 😆

mammycool
    Participant

Oh to have a child that only wants two things – how lucky are you!!!! My ds 4 – wants everything that he sees on the Tele. He is a big Thomas fan – so he wants the latest Thomas Day of the Diesels set. He is starting to show an interest in Transformers – so dh suggested that he get the Ultimate Optimus Prime(99euro – think dh has lost the plot – the child was not looking for it before he suggested it).

Why don’t you get your little fella some dress up costumes – they all like to dress up at that age. A cowboy or ninja or transformer would keep your dh a little happier:) Men are so strange – they think that if a little boy plays with dolls or dresses up that he will turn gay!

On the little girl who does not like dolls – my little tomboy loves cars. Last year she got a doll from santa – the doll cried and she did not know what to do with it – so she gave it a hug. As the day went on – she lost patience with the doll. Finally, she whacked it off the wall and told it to stop it!!!!

She is totally dolly mad just recently. Spends the whole time playing with her little dolls and parms and doll house(31mons now).

jayger

twisty car
    at baby shop virginia, cavan I am sure they sell them in other places too.

the 2 kids could sit on it and enjoy it

Maria30

Would any of the Imaginext range interest him?

I know a few kids that have the bat cave and acessories and they all love it

Taylor5

Would any of the Imaginext range interest him?

I know a few kids that have the bat cave and acessories and they all love it

Great idea Maria but we have it already, we got it for ds1 for his birthday 🙄 🙄 🙄 I think im going to pick up a balance bike, he got a hand me down bike but he isnt great on it, the balance bike might start him off a bit better. I got him a nintendo dsi in harvey normans last week for 99e

louise789

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but we’re getting our 3 year old some bits from the Imaginext range (with a little help from family!). A lot of it is actually on sale at the moment in Argos and Smyths. 25% off a lot of the big sets (we got the Space Shuttle for €36 instead of €49 yesterday in Smyths!). It all comes highly recommended too! x

Taylor5

The batman cave is down from 59 to 44e

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.