What to get a 3 year old for Xmas?

Home Forums National Chat What to get a 3 year old for Xmas?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

i have everything done for xmas…. everything but ds2’s gifts, He has a brother who is 3 years older and most things he has are hand me downs, There is nothing that he needs iykwim, he is a very sweet child (when he wants to be) When i ask him he just says " i have enough toys" thanks but thats not helping me.
    I was thinking of buying the baby flickers, just to have something "big" under the tree, any ideas on these things, or any ideas on what i could buy him?

mumof2

My ds2 has a fliker the small one. He is quite tall for his age so is well able to manageit. Your 3 year old will like it. They are a nightmare inside. My ds2 comes flying into the house on it and get out of the way cause he doesnt stop 😆 😆 😆 😆 . Im sure he has lego from his ds1 but there are also great lege sets for your 3 year old that he would get great fun with. Also the Kennect is similar to the lego and would possible be something new that perhaps his older brother doesnt have.

Taylor5

I dont mean the small flicker, there is a baby flicker…. its tiny and it doesnt flick or move from side to side 😆 😆 😆 I cant see a flicker being used in my house, I’d feckin kill him!!!! (took me ages to paint the hall 😆 😆 😆 )

I have loads of lego, I have everything for ds1 but only stocking fillers for ds2, i swear i dont have a clue what to get him, i wish he would just ask for something….. we read the smyths book everyday. 🙄 🙄 🙄

super minder

set of kids drums or my first lap top .

rossylisa

http://www.toys.ie/Ybike-Glider-Green-!109047-prd.aspx

My Ds loves this Taylor I got him a toystory scooter but I should have got him this one

Taylor5

set of kids drums or my first lap top .

Great ideas girls but he has a cars laptop that he loves and playing in the car, he had little tikes drum but he did try a drum kit in the sound shop and the guys was amazed at the how good he was… not there is an idea. My nephew plays drums and he is like a little larry mullen…. ds2 LOVES Hop the movie drums along

He has a bob the builder scooter, my problem is that he has all ds1’s hand me downs, so there isnt much they dont have.

Keep the ideas coming

munchin
    Participant

taylor im’ the exact same with dd2 – she has all dd1’s stuff so doesn’t really "need" anything – i am getting her her own baby born as it’s the one thing they will kill each other over but after that i’m stuck!

Taylor5

My Ds loves this Taylor I got him a toystory scooter but I should have got him this one

Sorry i cant see the image, could you post again?

Im thinking of a DSi as there does be killings over ds2 using ds1’s dsi…… God im so stuck

happymumblemum
    Participant

I know its tough Taylor, I have no idea what to get D either..

MaryE

God, arent our kids are so spoilt, that there is nothing that need for Christmas???? we are the same in our house, toys everywhere but really it is sinful.

Taylor, I cant believe you are all set for christmas, i havent bought a thing but then again im not a huge christmas person. I dont really fuss about it, i justgo to smyths one night normally in late November/ early December and buy everything. I know im buying dd a babyborn & ds a transformer, they wont be getting much more, they have too much as it is.

jayne

DSiare only €99 in harvey normans this week

noeleenw

ds is 3 aswell, he is mad in to farming so will probably get him some farm sheds , tbh he would be delighted with anything .. he too has his older siblings toys to play with

MaryE

I asked ds (4) what he is going to ask Santa for & he said a torch & slinky (the dog from toystory) – thats it. I told him that he can have something else, I listed things he has previously told me that he likes but he siad No. He would get them another year. he said that he only wants to ask for two things, that santa has to give everyone in the world a gift- how cute is he?

My idea to get dd (1) a doll for xmas has gone out the window. I was away & brought her back a miniture doll which she just chucks on the ground everytime i give it to her, she has no interest what so ever, prefers to play with her brothers cars!! think i have a tom boy. lol

Taylor5

Aaaahhhhhh MaryE that is so cute, what a lovely little boy xxxx I love the idea of the doll getting chucked on the floor, roll on 15 years she will be the biggest girly girly and not a tomboy in sight 😆 😆 😆
    My 3 year old spent half the day in a witches dress and pushing a buggy about, if dh seen this he would have a stroke, my mam told me " you will turn him gay" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anyway i went to harveys and i got a red dsi for 99euro and a free family pass to the waterpark

scole1

what about the stride balance bikes, they have them in smyths for 34.99
    ds2 here who’s 2 will get wooden farm shed and tractors and own lego did our shop in sun in duffy’s the guy there is so good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.