weight watchers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    viv

can anyone tell me if weight
    watchers are on mornings and were in drogheda have put off losing weight for so long met afriend in dublin today who has lost 4stone and just looked great i just felt like a big balloon beside her and when i got home i just said im going to do something about my weight so here goes

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Viv,

There is a WW meeting in Bettystown Court Hotel, I think. You can call them on 041-9821900

I tried WW a few times and each time I did well but always put the weight back on when I stopped going.

I now stick to a book called ‘Eat right for your blood type’ and I’ve managed my weight great since I started that. I just cut out certain foods according to my blood group and my weight has been steady since.

Might be worth a look? You can get it in most book stores or maybe from your local library. Its by Dr. Peter D’Jamo

My Dad and sister stick to this now too and they are both doing great with managing their weight.

Good luck

trixiebell
    Participant

Hi Viv, I think there is a WW meeting on in the Westcourt Hotel in drogheda on a Tuesday morning at 11.00am, I will double check with my friend tomorrow. x

noeleenw

i go to the westcourt on a thursday morning weigh in from 10 am to half ten and meeting from half ten until 11 then the same again from 11.15 check the ww website for more details

alexander1

is anyone going to ww at the mo? i’m there about 3 months, have nearly a stone off, hopefully i’ll lose another to get to goal!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Well done girls – you can help motivate us when we start Operation Transformation in January!!

Maria30

Hi,

I ve been going to ww since June and have 19.5lb off. It has been tough at times but I just put the bad days behind me and focus on the next day.

Keep up the good work.

alexander1

weigh day tomorrow, have’nt really been very good so not expecting much!!

cant wait till operation transformation is back on the tv! 😀

CC01

WELL DONE Maria30 😀 😀 I fully intend to follow Operation Transformation I have always thought it great for tips and healthy meal ideas pity about the packets of crisps I eat in between 😳 😳

Maria30

Thanks CCO1

Have lost 21.5lb altogether now so I m delighted. Just hope I can keep it off over Christmas.

Before I joined weight watchers I use to go out walking but come home and have a bar of chocolate or some biscuits or both!! Every Monday I would say the diet starts today and by Monday evening I would be back to the chocolate and biscuits.

Good luck with Operation Tranformation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.