waiting times in OLOL

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents waiting times in OLOL

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

i am going private and not one of my appointments has been on time usually an hour wait and paying for the privilege 👿

Happymammy

Dont bring him he wont appreciate you for it! No amount of playing all around the garden and eye spy will cover four hours of waiting!

Taylor5

If your bringing ds then make sure you have plenty of colouring books and snacks, maybe they will see you quicker if you have a ds kicking up a fuss

fairies

oh god, i really did not think i would be waiting that long for all my appointments. feck feck.

will have to find a babysitter for DS. but as all my family are down the country its a real pain and dont really want to have to get DH to take a half day everytime i need to go to the hospital…..

i left after my first appointment in tears as i was just so frustrated. can i ask another question. Did ye get another scan after the first one at appointment. I was thinking of finding out the sex but she could not see it at 13 weeks..

thanks

Happymammy

No i have only had the first biggy scan and then it was pot luck i got a little scan with the doc at 30 weeks. There is no point telling you its great over there at the minute its like a cattle market and everybody is treated the same whether your at the start or at the end. I had a very stressed out 4yr old with me and i got no pity just dirty looks to keep her quiet, although when i brought her into the doc with me he was great he let her do the gel thing on my tummy and gave her a big job of carrying the chart back to the nurses station for me! She was thrilled with herself! 😆 Although she did manage to spill a bag of skittles all over him 🙄

chipbutty

god i am dreading tomorrow hate all that waiting going to bring some food with me as by the sounds of it i will be starving with all the waiting

rossylisa

chip buttey best of look with your scan make sure you come in and tell us how you got on ..are you going to find out the sex of the baby

chipbutty

thanks rossyl,

i am only 15 weeks pregnant so doubt they will be able to tell

fairies

chipbutty,

how did u get on, how long were u waiting. i am dreadin my next hospital appointment as the thoughts of having to wait that long again makes me feel sick.

rossylisa

yes chipbutty how did you get on

Taylor5

Yeah Chipbutty how did the appointment go and how long was your waiting time?

chipbutty

hi girls,

only back in work today waiting 5 bloody hours got there at 9 and left about 1.50 ages waiting for the scan only one mid wife on and she had to scan 10 ladies before me, but finally got to see my bunndle everything good, measurements, size, seen the little heart beat, i was last in but jesus girls bring a book and a load of food and don’t forget the water.

munchin
    Participant

hey thats great chipbutty – congrats on the pregnancy by the way

chipbutty

ah thanks munchain how is your little one bet she an’t little anymore

Happymammy

I did say it would be yonks! I only have one more week of that god for saken place please god and i will never go down them corridors ever ever again!!! 😆

Did you get prodded with the big cattle stick??? 😆 😆

(Glad to hear everything went well with you 2!) 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.