waiting times in OLOL

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents waiting times in OLOL

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

glad every thing went well for you chipB and you got to see your little baba 😀

Taylor5

Chipbutty thats great news, God 5 hours. I remember on ds I would have been in and out in less than 2 hours….babyboom or what?

noeleenw

i brought my ds lite last time and the time flew was nearly gonna say don’t call me in now until i finish this game 😆 😆

Happymammy

Noeleen thats a great idea! Im going to get one of them for the labour ward!!! For when i get the epidural and im waiting for babs to pop out!!
    On DD i was sitting there watching the monitor for 2hours going crazy god bless epidurals!!!!

Ladies,

those wait times are simply not acceptable…..

PLEASE consider getting involved in voicing your concerns..either at the Birth Matters OLOL group meeting on Wed April 23rd at 8pm (room 109) or at the AIMS Ireland North East public meeting on June 3rd – 8:30pm City NOrth Hotel

Your concerns & complaints need to be heard – until women start speaking up, the problems will go un-noticed.

Congrats on the scan chipbutty! 😀

Taylor5

Jene Im really tempted to attend the next meeting, I have had a few issues since my mc, I do think those waiting times are outrages…. Dh has to work the odd night and the last two meetings dh has to work.

Taylor5

Had an appointment in OLOL yesterday in Dr Rabbees public clinic, I arrived at 1.30pm and was home by 3pm. I was given a mini scan by the doctor when he was checking me over and all was well. I would have been out quicker other then the fact I had to book my appointment for a glucose test. Very impressed as I was expecting a huge, well done OLOL

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.