Unwanted Dvd’s

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Unwanted Dvd’s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cazmurph08

Hi all,

I am having a huge clearout and I want to get rid of alot of Dvd’s. Does anyone know where I can bring them? I don’t think they are worth alot of money, but if I can get anything thats even better.

Any ideas would be great.
    Cazmurph08

taurusdebs

what kind of Dvd’s are they?

scole1

Are they adult DVD I mean like movies not naughty one try the homeless aid I’m sure they would be happy to take them I know focus Ireland are looking for DVDs to use in their cafe while people comein from the cold

rossylisa

Bring them to Cash trader and they will buy them off you. or put a list up here

pixie71

Are you on FB? There is pages for things for sale/free dundalk area and drogh area!
    XX

Taylor5

Are they adult DVD I mean like movies not naughty one try the homeless aid I’m sure they would be happy to take them I know focus Ireland are looking for DVDs to use in their cafe while people come in from the cold

Adult DVD 😆 😆 😆

Why dont you put a list up here, maybe a few mums might take a few movies off you, you dont have Lord of the rings or any harry potter movies?

suzieQ

I think she has the Harry Potter ones but I dont think she’ll be letting them go (she is a big kid) lol!!! She doesnt come on this enough so I will get her to check these, but I think she rid of them already somehow!! (prob hid them in our parents shed) Caz is from Drogheda but lives in Cork!! 🙁

Oh she’s my sister!! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.