tv crap any recommendations

Home Forums National Chat tv crap any recommendations

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    WHealth4Life

I am trailing so far behind in all my fav tv series, since DD was born. Need to catch up on Desparate Housewives. I have seen an episode of Lie to me one night when DH was out and I had the telly all to myself 🙂 Thought it was great. We’ve caught up on a few series by watching box sets but marathon sessions are a thing of the past 😆 Anyway my favs of the past few years if anyone is thinking of boxsets or streaming :

Dexter, if you haven’t seen it your missing out 😆
    I like my si-fi but think Battlestar Galactica appeals to a wider audience, great character development and doesn’t take itself too seriously.
    Lost is great but needs alot of concentration, not sure my brain is up to the task. The Wire has also been highly recommended to me, we tried to watch the 1st episode shortly after DD was born. We both fell asleep, more to do with tiredness but we just couldn’t keep up. Maybe we’ll give it ago again soon, now that we are getting alot more sleep most nights.

I was a fan of Dancing with the Stars so am missing that at the moment. DD also liked dancing to the music and watching the celebs and pros dancing. It was great!

missysmum

yep, im a dexter girl too, the writting/storylines are fab and its addictive, most episodes end with a bit of a clifhanger, just finished watching the last series and cant wait to see what they come up with for the next one. also love brothers and sisters and the mentalist.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.