Tubrity tomorrow!

Home Forums National Chat Tubrity tomorrow!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If anyone is still unsure about the new gender directive, I’ll be on Tubrity show on 2FM tomorrow (with Dave Fanning standing in while Ryan prepares for the toy show!) sometime between 9-10am explaining a few points about it and how you may be able to save money going forward.

Dave.

Taylor5

I might listen, i love Dave Fanning on the Radio when he is chatting, i hate his taste in music

Financial Companion
    Participant

In that case Taylor, I promise not to sing! 😆

Taylor5

I missed it, i tuned in for the "woman" talking about the spiders…. i thought she was a man!
    How was Dave?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well done Dave for this morning, Dave Fanning was quite good with you I thought. You came across so well – as always. Very calm, clear and not scare mongery at all.

I had just been for a run and was having a breather and a coffee in the village and they had the radio on and I was telling everyone to ‘Listen to that guy, he is our financial expert on Mumstown and he knows what he is talking about’.

They looked at me like I was actually quite mad but you know what we’re like, we try to give the companies we work with a plug at any opportunity and even though I was red faced and out of breath – made sure they were doing their best to listen in!! 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.