The McCanns interview on Sky

Home Forums National Chat The McCanns interview on Sky

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi there Scole
    Did you see Crimecall have a programme about Philip Kerens on Tuesday or Wednesday….. its a must watch, they interview his brother.
    They show all around Rathfarnham

scole1

deadly must set a reminder about that, that would be a good one to watch….

Taylor5

I remember rumours about the parish priest in Ballyroan having something to do with it ❗ 😯
    Its the not knowing that is worse. It coming up to the time Trevor Dealy (sp) went missing on Baggot street.
    I thought the McCanns came across well, I didnt think it was put on. I thought there was real emotion and pain in Kates eyes

scole1

mmmm not convinced really she seemed to shy away from the camera, yeah she’s upset but just reading her body and eyes it seems like she was uneasy totally about the situation and more concerned with saying were innocent….i know everyone is thinking otherwise but hey they could’ve spoken more about their child rather than pleading their case….. and the fact she said she was disheartened about the media etc but they ran to them when the were brought in for questioning and about the findings in the car so they used the media then in order to get people outraged and on their side again…..

Taylor5

Would love to see a body language expert go over the interview. I did notice a few odd movements of her hands when asked certain questions.
    I dont know, but she looks so thin I couldnt help feel sorry for her

scole1

ah you would as we don’t know what happened you would feel sorry for them for not having theirchild….

Taylor5

God did you see the German mag who ran a horid add campagne, you can see it on sky news, its in the little video clip on the right
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, … 08,00.html

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yes Trevor Deely it must be 5 years now is it Taylor, god its probably more….we were on Baggot street that night, I wonder what happened to him????????? I can still see his face from all the posters.
    Do you think he was washed away from the canal?????

Dp used to walk home when we lived near there along that canal but he stopped doing it after that night.

I neve rsaw that sky interview with th emCANNS must check the web site.
    The new photo they released of maddie on the horse looked identical to one we took of dd on holiday back in the summer on the horse, identical clothes, identical horse everything…when i saw the paper i rushed over thinking why the **** are our holiday photos in the Sunday Papers.
    I really hope this is resolved in someway soon……..

Taylor5

It must be more then 5 years, I would put it at about 7 or 8 years. His father worked in Teagas and I would have had dealings with them at the time and the staff saying the family funded the poster campagne out of their own pockets….
    Have a look on the sky site at the german adds, its shocking. One is a household cleaner called "maddie" it claims to remove all traces of DNA

Did snyone hear your man Derek Achora (sp) on Gerry Ryan last week? He said he knows maddie is dead and that he gets a feeling that the parents did it 😯

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.