The McCanns interview on Sky

Home Forums National Chat The McCanns interview on Sky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Anyone see their interview on Skynews?
    What do you think of them?
    For the first time you can see the heartbreak in Kates eyes.
    Would love to see what a body language expert would say about them

chipbutty

seen it this morning very upsetting i don’t think they did anything what they did do is abandon her and left her on her own but i don’t think they are guilty of killing her, they think she is still alive and was abducted. I would say it has thought alot of parents a lesson never to leave your child on attended. I wish they could find her poor little girl, they should have left the kids at home with grandparents if they were going to leave them on ther own so much, they say they did it every night and this is how the abductor knew when it was safe to enter.

happymumblemum
    Participant

I havent seen it yet, I couldnt imagine the heart break knowing that it was your own fault that your daughter was missing . They just didnt think , and I can half understand that false sense of security they had in a safe or so they thaught holiday atmosphere.

chipbutty

i was horrified to hear they left them alone every night, also put them in a creche while they were there, why bring them at all

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yes every night then in a creche is unbelievable alright liek you say why bring them at all ❓

But i would not say that they were the only family on the Algarve that Summer doing the same but sadly the only one that ended in such a nightmare

chipbutty

o i know it is so sad they certainly did not deserve that thats why i sometimes wonder did whoever take her do it out of spite, seen the kids been unattended and how come they went for madeleine and not the twins, child smugglers, couple who could not have kids, hopefully we will find out pretty soon and she will be back in the arms of those who love her most

Canucklass

I didn’t see the interview this morning but I have always been of the opinion that instead of criticizing these people we should learn from their heartache. They are paying the ultimate price for an error in judgement -making a choice that I am sure they are not the first and sadly not the last to make.

It is very easy for us to sit on our sofas and judge them but no judgement/criticism that we may collectively hurl towards them is NOTHING compared to the horror and loss they will feel for the rest of their lives. How many times a day do they say "What if we hadn’t …" Sadly Children go missing even when parents are watching them. It only takes a minute.

Missing children are sadly not a new problem in this world but because of the media attention this case has recieved lets hope it is the final wake up call to all of us that we need to extra vilagent when it comes to our children in this post Maddy world.

Maybe they had something to do with it but I doubt very much. Unfortunately they will remain guilty until proven innocent. What a society we have become.

chipbutty

i never critizied them i just think along with alot of other people that she should not have been left unattended, madeleine is the main sufferer here, she was taken from her bed by a stranger while she was sleeping happily with the brother and sister. I know the mccanns are suffereing too but madeleine is the one who was not looked after properly. I would never leave my child unattended in a this country or any other country

Canucklass

I agree with you totally and didn’t intend to neglect maddy’s situation. Nor was I making accusations towards anyone on this thread. I have had discussions with friends who have been very black and white in their thinking and believe that this couple have got what they deserved.

I would not leave my child either and am more certain I am right thinking that. Unfortunately other people do and will continue to do so. Hopefully they nor their child won’t pay the ultimate price for a quiet meal.

chipbutty

o i know what you mean i have heard that aswell they deserved it as they left her. I think that is awful aswell, but one thing i would say that has come out of this that parents in the future will think before leaveing there little ones.

bunnacurry

Prime Time on RTE 1 did a programme on the McCann investigation. There were some very interesting snippets, especially about how Murat was arrested and how the police came to think of him as the 1st suspect. The only witnesses that suspected Murat or gave an artist’s impression of him were three of the McCann’s friends that were on holiday with him. He was well known among the Portguese and claims that he was at home in his mother’s house on the night in question. No one else pinpointed him on the street on that night. They also looked at the discrepancies about the shutter where several of the McCann’s family and friends reported that it was either broken or had been damaged. However, according to official records there was nothing wrong with the shutter. They pointed out the discrepancies over the actual location of the appartment from the restuarant and visibility between the two locations. It also talked about the police leaks to the Portuguese media and whether they could be reliable leaks. As the Prime Time programme reitierated we are nowhere nearer to finding out what happened on that night 6 months on. I wonder will we ever know the truth about this but I think we have all learned lessons from it.

chipbutty

ahh would have loved to see that i keep missing all the programmes about the investigation

scole1

didn’t see it damn it…..

Taylor5

Yeah there is still a missing child out there…. dont think she will ever be found or we will find out the truth

scole1

saw the interview what a farce…that’s my opinion, they have an interview with a few tears after the dispatches programme has been aired…..great pr person they have….anyway i didn’t buy it, harsh i know but until all evidence is laid out and the truth is found regards the dissaperance of Madeline i’m not so sure about the Mc Canns……

i just think of that poor little girl and horrible thoughts run through my head of what the poor child has gone through or is going through….so sad…..only god knows where and what has happened to her…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.