That’s it, I’m leaving!

Home Forums National Chat That’s it, I’m leaving!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I cannot take this talk so Christmas in July, I’m off…

Only kidding dh has been transferred so we are off to Australia in 2 weeks! We’ve know for a little while that it was probable but the visas came through yesterday so the race is on to get things done as his new office wants him there asap.

I’ll still be around for a while (and trying to palm off everything we are not taking no doubt :oops: ) but thought I’d mention it while I have a spare 5 mins.

Wish us luck!!

Taylor5

Ah no way, wow thats very sudden we will miss you 😥 😥 😥

Was only thinking of you yesterday (was wearing your maternity jeans) we will all have to head out for a few drinks before you go, we could do eddies and a few drinks afterwards.

Well the best of luck but you seen to be the type of person who goes with the flow of things, Oz might be a bit more like home weather wise..

posie

Can’t believe you are heading off 😯 . You will be missed. Best of luck trying to get everything together and for your new life over there. The opportunities for you all will be fantastic. Take Care……keep in touch

Canucklass

Best of Luck! 😀 🙁 Will miss you
    I have pm’d you.

Yvonne

Best of Luck to you ***** – you will be missed!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks girls. It’s going to be strange but the realisation hasn’t really hit me yet. A meet-up would be great, I have no idea when though as I only have 13 days left 😯

Moonflower

wishing you very best with your move to Oz,you lucky lucky things!!

We wil miss you on here,but I am sure you can still post from Oz!!

So exciting,lots of luck & happy times!!

Moonflower xxx 🙂

scole1

ahhh no that’s a shame for us but good for you guys we’ll miss ya but hey you’ll still be able to log on from oz….so keep us informed…..maybe you could set on up in oz…..that’d be fun…..anyway’s hopefully get to see you before you leave…..

trixiebell
    Participant

Good Luck ***** all the best with your move, u will be fine!!

Make sure to log in and say hi now and again !!!
    xx

munchin
    Participant

hey good luck in oz – i lived over there for a year would love to go back – as the girls say you can still post from Oz – all the best

Jenny!!!

omg you lucky duck…wana trade places???? 😆 😆 best of luck, im sure we will all still be flpating around if or when you come back.

Sweetpea

Sorry to hear we are loosing you *****, but our loss is Oz’s gain eh!! 😆 😆 Wishing you all the best for your new life down under, I hope it is everything you wish for 😀 😀 😀 and when you get a chance could you post some of that sunshine back our way. 😉 Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks everyone 😀 You’ll not get rid of me this easily though, I’ll still log on from there, when I am not anxiously running around trying to find schools etc! All the wishes are very much appreciated so thanks again.

pinkbabe

Just wanted to wish you luck *****

Taylor5

***** are we going to head out for a few drinks before you go?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.