swine flu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    majella001

3 children at the min with swine flu, nightmare. Im more worried about the effect it will ave on my 2 yr old.

Taylor5

Oh no! Poor you, are they very bad? If you think they are getting worse ring the gp or A&E asap….. are they on Tamiflu?
    What area are you in?
    Hope they get well soon

majella001

Thank you and no the r not on any treatment 4 the flu. my 8yr old is getting treatment now because he has developed a chest infection from the swine flu.

Jedt
    Keymaster

That must be very worrying.

Keep a close eye on them and if you are concerned they are getting worse ring 999 for advice right away, they can give you help or connect you with the doc on call who can advise also. If you are really worried, take them to A&E. Better to be safe when it comes to this.

Its awful for the little ones, hope they feel better soon and hope you ok too, cannot be easy for you looking after them and fretting about it as well.

Jedt
    Keymaster

just incase, the number for North East Doctor On Call is 1850 777 911 – they are really helpful and give excellent advice over the phone. I have called them before about the kids and they were very helpful.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.